Part 4: Assasinate The God

Previous part:

Space guardian just had a fight with Kenny and his spirit guardian and they defeated the space guardian without an injures.

________________________________________

Kenny has went back to the Earth.

Kenny: " Phew, that was an unforgettable trip!"

Kenny walks back to the city and go to his hotel room. Kenny looks at his watches

" 2:30A.M. Midnight"

Kenny goes to bathroom, had a warm bath and go to sleep.

"Good night, spirit guardian!"

"Good night, hope you have a great dream. My dear owner"

Kenny closes his eyes and fell asleep.

..........

The alarm clock is ringing loudly..

"Di did! di did! di did! di did!"

Kenny opens his eyes and look at the alarm clock

"12PM Afternoon"

Kenny: " Wow! that's pretty late"

Kenny closes the alarm clock and jump off the bed, he wents to bathroom washes his face and brush tooth.

"knock! knock! Kenny are you there?" The door just got knocked by a person.

"Who is it? I'm coming!" Kenny went to open the door and asked that person.

"Oh hello Kenny, I am an officer of this hotel." that person takes out his Identity Card and said.

"Oh okay, come in!" Kenny said.

Officer of the hotel comes in the room and close the door lightly without making any noises.

"Okay, what is your issues? Mr. officer" Kenny said to the officer of the hotel.

" hm.. I just knew a fresh news about you from somebody else " Officer smile.

" What is that news? Mister Officer." Kenny's head filled with the question marks.

*The Officer has grabbed an apple from a metal plate on the table and eat it*

" I heard that you have killed the general of the city." The officer stares at Kenny while eating apples.

Kenny just be at a loss, his hand trembles and heart beating very fast. Kenny breathe heavily and release it and reply

" That news could be fake, don't believe them." Kenny hold his breathe and said it them.

" Ooh, so the gods now lies to citizens? That sounds pretty interesting. " The officer made a rocker legs and throws the apples into the rubbish bin.

" I don't know what are you talking about, officer." Kenny tries to leave the awkward conversation.

Officer grabs his bag and open it, grabbed a long sword out of the bag. The officer pulled out the sword and aim to Kenny quickly.

"If you are a god, kill me. Otherwise, you will be killed first." Officer evil smiles.

"mwahahahaha" Officer evil laughs.

"Stop, this is nonsense. So you wanna to prove I am a god by threathening me?" Kenny replied.

" Yea, because there is CCTV nearby for proofs"