Girl meet boys and girl

"I KNOW WHAT DI GIRLS DEM NEED!" Emily and I sung on the top of our lungs

We danced like retards as we approached the stoplight. We continued singing and then this car full of guys and girls stopped next to us looking at us as if we were. retards.

Two chains part came up and we both looked at each other. In unison we sung, 

"YOU CAN SUCK MY PENIS!" 

They looked taken aback and sped off with our middle fingers as a gift when the lights turned green. We laughed hysterically. Soon I was pulling up into my driveway. It was Friday and Emily was excited to be sleeping over. She lived with her Father and he left for a business trip yesterday. I explained that my mother was also out of town. 

School went by rather slowly. I couldn't wait for it to end. Apparently knowing Emily made me instantly famous. I didn't see her til 4th period and there were people saying hey to me everywhere I went. A couple of guys even hit on me. I tried to convince myself that it was my ass in my tight jeans... My brain just scoffed and told me to man up and face reality. They're hitting on me to get to Emily. I mean why wouldn't they use me? She was gorgeous. 

I shook my head, i blame my lack of self confidence on my brain, my mother and most importantly tumblr. 

"Oh my shit! Your house is huge!" Emily exclaimed while getting out of my car.

I giggled. Shoot me now.

"It's not all that, Emily" I got out of my car and headed to open the door.

She grabbed  her huge duffle bag out the backseat and heaved it towards my front door. 

"Are you kidding?! it's more than two times my own!"

I laughed and pushed the door open so she could get her stuff in.

"Well my mother has a good job?"

"Oh yeah?" She challenged, "What is it? I need to direct my father into that line of work,"

I laughed a bit and then a I stopped. My mother's job... you could say she had many jobs...

I showed Emily to my room and her mouth dropped open.

"This is my room, you can sleep in the room across from me if you want. We have two rooms that we're not using right now anyways,"

"Omg, your room is absolutely perf! But I can't wait to see the other one!" She rushed out of my room and into the one directly across from it. I heard her squeal moments later and rushed inside.

"Is this a waterbed!?" She exclaimed moving weirdly about on the bed. I nodded and smile. This girl could have a party with just herself.

I never usually brought persons home, my mother was always very careful with strangers. That's why i didn't tell her about Emily. We met yesterday and we were already having sleepovers. My mother can be very weird. She might have been okay with it, or she might not have... my mother's movements and actions are unpredictable at times.

I walked into the room to see her facedown and jiggly all about on the bed. I laughed. She turned around and faced me with a wide grin and then sat up.

"Come on," She patted a space beside her.

I smiled and obeyed her gesture. I sat directly in front of her.

"So," She began, "Tell me about the guy you met! And about the party!"

I laughed "Well he lives close, really close. We're gonna spend tomorrow trying to search for his house. Uhm.. He has really dark hair.... oh he's hispanic! And he's soooo sexy! Like totes rapable. Yup, he's rape worthy"