He didn't answer. I smirked knowing that he knew I was right.

I continued. "It's because she already had all the money and fame she could possibly want. She didn't need anything else- except a super hot husband. She wanted to boast to her old lady friends that she had a husband who could give her hot monkey sex, and she didn't have to wait an hour for a second round. Am I right?"

"What are you trying to prove? What are you trying to achieve by telling me this?"

I paused for a while. He doesn't know what I want? He doesn't know what I want from him?

"I. Want. You. Damien," I told him slowly.

He looked slightly surprised by my bluntness. I don't know why though.

"I don't know why you're surprised. You know how badly I want you. And you know you want me. I noticed all those times you would stare at me when you thought no one was looking. And when you 'accidentally' walk in on me with a guy, you wish it was you. I hear you sometimes, touching yourself while thinking about me. I bet you even fuck Jonviére thinking about me."

He didn't answer me. Only stared at me silently. He shifted in his seat, and I saw him discreetly- not so discreetly- move his hand under his desk to clutch his crotch.

I smirked and slowly rose to me feet. My tight, maroon coloured pencil skirt hugged my ass and thighs as I walked to him.

"Are you okay Damien? You look a bit worn down," I spoke.

"Do you actually care?" He scoffed.

"Of course I do. You have dark circles around your eyes, I'm just trying to show my concern."

I was now standing behind his chair. I rested my slender hands on his very broad shoulders. Then I leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Now that my mother is gone, Damien, there is nothing stopping me from getting what I want."

I gripped his curly blond locks and pulled his head back so he could look at me.

"Don't worry Dam, I'm going to take good care of you."

And I pressed my lips to his. I gave him a punishing kiss. Punishing him for punishing me by being with my mother when he could have been fucking me senseless. I bit his lip ever so lightly before pulling back.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that," I told him as I pulled his seat back slightly, so that I would have space to stand in front of him.

I stood between his legs and looked down at him.

"You're gonna moan my name baby, but not too loud. There are other people in the building, remember?" I told him tauntingly.

I slowly slid down to my knees so that I was leveled with his very excited member. I looked directly into his eyes as I unfastened his belt then his slacks.

"Bea," his voice had a warning in it.

"Be quiet Damien, at least until I have you inside my mouth."

And he complied. He even helped me get his pants down. I retrieve his member from his tight boxers. He was very large, very thick with a few veins, and a thin sheet of pre-cum on his large pink head.

I wrapped my palms around him- he's a two hander- and heard him sigh in pleasure. I was about to put him in my mouth, when there was a knock on the door.

Damien was about to pull me to my feet quickly, but I was too excited to stop now. I moved further under the desk so that I wouldn't be seen, and Damien had no choice but to move closer to the desk.

The door opened and the person walked in.

"Hey Damien," the masculine voice greeted.

"Hello Jacques," Damien responded.

I knew Jacques, he's the accountant that manages the sales rate of the several other Exquisitely Exotic branches around the world.

He and Damien got into a very boring conversation about one of the stores in New York, that wasn't doing well- their rates were dropping way too fast. It was stuff that didn't interest me at all.

I looked down at Damien's still rock hard shaft, and decided to have some fun. I took his head into my mouth. I heard him gasp and tense noticeably.

"Are you okay?" I heard Jacques ask, and Damien made a strange gurgling sound that faintly resembled a yes.

I took him as deep into my mouth as I could, and kept him there for a while. I bobbed my head, moving up and down his shaft, wetting him with my mouth.

He groaned but assured Jacques that he was fine.

I came up his length, gently grazing him with my teeth, then licking down the sides. I came up again and flicked my tongue on the tip.

"J-Jacques, I'll have to continue this later. I uh... have something I need to tend to," Damien said and Jacques left.

I sucked harder and moved faster, I heard him moan in pleasure, and God was it sexy.

"Bea," he groaned out as his salty seed exploded in my mouth.

And I welcomed every drop with joy.

♡☆♡☆♡☆
♡☆♡☆
♡☆

Hello lovelies!

Yes first chapter, yay! 👏

What do you think of Beatrix? Give me your feedback.

If you enjoyed, plzzz remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Bye lovelies

💖Milah