Chapter 1

DarylXBeth

Before I start this I want to say that I'm not the best writer, I think I'm terrible but I love doing it so I still do but please don't give me to much hate and enjoy! Read and Review please please please!

ATTENTION: Lets just pretend Daryl and Beth didn't get separated and they are still on the road.

Daryl an Beth have been on the road for a while, going house to house. They have gotten close as you can see. Daryl is always quiet and still angry,  on the other side Beth has been bringing out something in him. He seems a bit more spunky and also has become quite the sweetheart when he needs to be. They have brought out different sides in each other and it shows.

"Beth Beth! help!" Daryl shouts, Beth runs into the room where she sees 3 walkers charging towards Daryl. She pulls out her knife and takes one of them down,she goes down with the walker Daryl takes one of them down and turns to Beth, he sees the last one coming straight for her. "Beth!" he shouts, he has no more arrows and hes trying to get to the walker, it falls down on top of her and she stabs its brain with her knife. Daryl is in a panic, he thinks it has bitten her. He is still shouting Beths name. As soon as he gets to Beth shes moving the walker of of her. Daryl sighs with releif because he sees shes okay.

"You should have more confidence in me." She says still smiling at him

"lets get out of here..." he says as he turns away from her and smirks

They trek to a house about a mile away and it seems safe but they go in armed, they search the whole house and no walkers. They both smile at eachohter, They bard the doors and windows and make camp for the night. They light a few candles they found in the house and Beth looks at Daryl and smiles. Although He is sweaty and looks very tired she likes it.

"Why you keep smiling blondie?" he asked as he grabbed a bowl of the beans they had fixed for dinner

"no reason" she said as she giggled

"Come on spit it out." Daryl said grumpily

"you were worried about me today." She said as she went up to him

"Yea...So?" he said with a monologue tone. "you want me to stop caring? huh?"

"No, I think its sweet." She said

"Well, don't get used to it." He replied

"Why not Daryl. Its nice to know somebody cares..." Beth said as she crossed her arms in front of him

He put another spoonful of beans into his mouth and grunted "I don't know."

"Yes you do know? Why is that so hard for you. You don't let anybody in" Beth said getting aggravated

"What do you want from me blondie, huh? I save your ass you save mine, I also risked my ass to get you your first drink. what else do you want?" He raised his voice and took another spoon full of beans

"Daryl, don- don't yell." Beth said looking around the dark room

"fine. sorry" he said as he put the empty bowl down and looked at her. "I'm sorry. really I am"

"I know you are." she said as she moved close to him

"You scared" he asked confused of why she would move so close to him, there hands could have touched. "because don't be. Were safe in here okay?" he said still confused.

"I might be." she replied looking at him. They were standing facing each other, inches apart.

Beth was breathing hard looking into his eyes, which then she started crying. Daryl hugged her and rolled his eyes while she whimpered in his chest. "Shes been trough a lot. poor thing" he thought to himself. Beth had wrapped her arms around his waist and his were around hers. "listen. Beth it's fine, We will find Maggie and the rest of the group, we wont stop. I wont stop, I'm with you okay? and I promise that were safe tonight" he said softly as he continued to hold her.