H: Maybe not the babies themselves, but I don't think she wants to kill a part of you that lives inside her.

S: I don't know... I mean, she doesn't know if they are mine.

H: It's okay, Steve.

F: She will remaing pregnant.

Fury looked at Cho and decided instead of Steve. Steve looked a little more relieved.

F: You should go home and stay with the kids for a bit, get some rest and stay away from this environment.

H: I'll stay here with her.

Steve looked at Fury and Hill, then nodded. He needed a good night's sleep and needed to stay with his children. Steve left the hospital and went home.

When Steve arrived, he opened the door and as soon as Sarah and James saw him, they were super happy to have their father at home.

J: Did you come to take a shower?

S: No, I came to sleep at home.

Sarah: Really???

S: Really.

J: What about Mom?

S: She's still in the hospital, but she's getting better.

Sarah: Why can't we see her today?

S: Because she was a little sick, but she'll wake up and I'll take you there.

L: Steve, I didn't know you were coming and I didn't leave lunch ready.

S: Laura, don't worry. You can take the rest of the day off, I'll stay with them.

L: You must be exhausted.

S: I'm fine. Don't worry.

L: Are you sure?

S: Yes, yes, I am.

L: Okay ... Bye, bye guys. See you tomorrow.

Sarah and James waved to Laura, who left.

Steve sat on the couch and opened his arms, Sarah and James sat on the couch next to Steve, hugging their father. Steve kissed their foreheads.

S: You know there's nothing that I love more in this world than you two, right?

Sarah smiled and nodded, but James analyzed Steve's behavior.

J: What happened, dad?

S: I can't hide anything from you anymore, James, can I? You're becoming a very smart boy...

Steve smiled.

S: Let's say that dad is a little tired.

J: Why?

S: Things of life, James. You're too young yet to understand.

Sarah: Are you sad?

Steve looked at Sarah and he was going to nod, but no, he's not sad, he's just dispirited.

Steve actually feels more confident and determined about what he wants in his life, what he needs to have in his life. Unfortunately, he sees Natasha as an evil to his emotional state now. It is still impossible for him to not love her, he loves her too much, but he no longer needs to love her with every bit of his soul. The basics he needs to live are his children.

S: No, Daddy is tired, but not enough to not do a lot of tingling on those tummies.

Steve tickled Sarah and James, they both laughed a lot