Chapter 5-The Tell

Börja om från början

"But your friends with a dick." He stated bluntly.

"Jackson wasn't always that way." Laken rubbed the linked 'J' and 'K' tattooed on her writs.

The tattoo was a drunken mistake that both Laken and Jackson got done. Danny thought they were idiots for wanting to go get them when they were drunk, but being the best friend he is, he drove them anyway. 

Laken's was on her wrist, and Jackson's was on the inside of his hand. Even though they had gotten when they were drunk off their asses, it still symbolized their relationship and after awhile they stopped regretting it. She's surprised her father wasn't pissed at her after he saw it. 

"I'd do anything for him, and he'd do anything for me." Laken said, "He doesn't trust people easily and a few years ago he cut a lot of people out of his life, except Danny, Lydia and I which is something I'm forever grateful for because I don't know what I'd do without him." 

*****

"Stop!" Laken laughed as Derek spun her around the woods..

"Aw, are you getting dizzy?" He playfully pouted.

"Your a jerk!" She playfully slapped his chest.

"Hmm, you love me." He leaned down to kiss her just as her phone started to ring.

The two paused, before pulling away. Laken rolled her eyes before pulling her phone out her back pocket to see her dad was calling.

"Hey, Daddy." Laken answered the phone, smiling as Derek wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Laken, tonight's parent night and I expect you to be there." Was the first thing that came from his mouth, "And your not off the hook for skipping school today." 

"Why doesn't Stiles have to go?" She asked in disbelief.

"Think of it as part one for skipping school." He said, "And Stiles said something about the coach saying to make sure that you were there." Noah told his daughter, confusion clear in his voice.

"Okay, I'll be home in an hour." She told him. They said their good-byes before they hung up, "You wanna drive me home and stay in my room until we need to leave? I have to shower and changed because we've been out here all day." 

"Yeah, I'll drive you home." Derek said before letting a smirk grow on his face, "And I"ll join you in that shower." 

Laken laughed, rushing off towards the hale house, "Derek?" She asked innocently, staring at the car with a longing feeling on her face.

"No." 

"You don't even know what I was going to ask!" She exclaimed, looking up at him and pouting like a four year old. 

"You were going to ask to drive my car and that's not going to happen." 

"Oh come on!" She pouted, "Then you can stay here, I'll walk home and take a shower alone." She turned to walk away and Derek groaned, throwing his head back. 

He ran his hands through his hair, before turning to see how far Laken had gotten, "Alright! Okay, okay! you can drive!" He exclaimed, holding out the keys.