Chapter 16

Hey again, it's moi with a new update. This is dedicated for people who like reading and those who write just for the fun of creating.

Pic of TONY above and he's smoking...hot

Enjoy dearies.

Kelly's POV

I sighed as Mrs. Conrad pushed me in the changing room for what seemed like the hundredth time with a sales' lady hot on my trail with another wedding dress.

Whenever I watched movies about love and happily ever after, I thought buying a wedding dress was like any other shopping day. I was so wrong.

I huffed as Cindy the sales' lady pulled the lacy puffy white dress over my head. It was huge and the spaghetti straps weren't helping at all.

"I don't think it's for me." My hands were holding the dress on me, literally.

"How are you doing, honey?" Mrs. Conrad yelled from the other room.

Am drowning in lace and fabric, save me! "Uh we're doing great Mrs. Conrad but I don't think this is the dress of my dreams."

"Okay, hold on darling. We're going to try another one and please dear, call me Hilary after all we're going to be family really soon." I gulped upon hearing that word. My mind had to yet get accustomed to the fact that I was really marrying Max.

Does he even like me? Even a little bit? Well I hardly doubt that. How could he settle for little weird me?

Cindy came back with a long white mermaid wedding dress. She helped me put in on me and it was my size, surprisingly. I ran my hands over the soft fabric and the diamonds embedded over the cleavage. It hugged my body and trailed behind in a long train. Somehow I wasn't disturbed by the fact that it showed a little of my sides and cleavage.
"Wow, you have to see yourself in a full mirror." Cindy said excitedly pushing me out of the changing room.

Mrs. Conrad was talking on her phone and when she saw me, she grinned and hang up. She held her hands together over her lips and her eyes glistened with tears. She approached staring in awe and pulled me in a tight hug before quickly pulling away. "Oh darling, we don't want to wrinkle your dress. You look like an angel, oh my God." She sniffed and Cindy handed her a tissue while I awkwardly stood there.

Mrs. Conrad held me by my shoulders smiling. "My son is so lucky to have landed on you. God knows I was scared that he would get married after impregnating one of those brainless young girls." She shook her head. "You'll make a beautiful bride, sweetie. Now, you have to take a look at yourself."

She dragged me in front of a full length mirror.
I couldn't help but gasp at the sight of the dress, it had a sweetheart neckline and the bare back of the dress was in the shape of a heart.

"Hey Mrs. C," a voice called behind us and we turned to see Tony typing on his phone walking to us, "Max told me that you and...Woah." He stood frozen staring at me, his mouth open before he grinned and winked at me while I blushed like the greatest idiot.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Hilary gushed standing beside him as they both stared at me in awe making me blush even more. Now I regret wearing this beautiful dress.

"Very. Max is one lucky bast-guy, now I get his obsession with you_"

"Tony." I said warning him about teasing me.

"What?" He put his hands up in surrender. "Am just stating the obvious. Aren't they just meant to be, Mrs. C?" He asked sweetly amused at my reddening face as he kept on with his tease.