Harry Hart x Reader

One thing you didn't like about Harry and it was only one thing. He would never take off his glasses in front of you. To be honest you never asked him why, you didn't question him because he'd probably just get pissed. You never understood it though, was he self-conscious? Or maybe embarrassed of his missing eye? Either way you didn't care if he only had one eye. You loved him and you always will. The only time he took them off was when it was completely dark in your shared bedroom to go to sleep. One night you both were getting ready for bed. You had on a grey tank top, some of his sweats, and you hair up in a bun. You walked over to him and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his lips softly.
"Love?" You ask your arms still wrapped around his neck.
"Yes my dear?" He asks with a small smile.
"May I take off your glasses?" You ask softly
"I-I don't think that is a good idea." He replies with a frown.
"Harry, you know I love you."
"Yes I do." He replies.
Your hand goes up to his cheek and you run your thumb across his cheek on the side where he lost his eye.
"Please?" You ask. Harry looks at you and then sighs.
"Okay.." he nods. You smile at him a little and you slowly go up and grab his glasses. He winces a little and you stop, but then you slowly take them off of his face.
You ran your hand through his hair.
"That's better." You smile and close his glasses and set them down on the bedside table.
"What a handsome man.." you smile and kiss his cheek.
"I'm old and missing an eye I'm not what I use to be.." Harry replies.
"I don't care what you say, you'll always be handsome to me." You say and continue to run your fingers through his hair.
"I think something might help you get over this..." you say.
"What would that be?" He asks
"Do you trust me?" You ask and raise an eyebrow.
"Yes I do." He nods. You smile at him and go up and softly kiss his the eye that was no longer there. Your thumb moves across his eyebrow above the same eye.
"I love you, I love you so much.." you whisper. Harry's hands are shaking he looks at you and some tears fall down his face.
"Hey its okay.." you whisper and kiss his cheek and wipe the tears away.
Harry sniffles and eventually calms down.
"I- I love you too." He replied softly. You smile at him.
"Can you keep those off?" You ask and point towards the glasses.
"Yes, I can do that." He nods and raises his hand to lay on your cheek.
"Thank you.." he rubs his thumb on your cheek gently and brings you close to kiss his lips softly.
"You don't have to thank me Harry." You reply and kiss back, you smile against the kiss and cuddle into his body.