Hartwin Cuddling

Harry has been staying up late the last couple of nights working on paper work, going through files, reading up on missions. He took off his glasses and set them on the desk. A mirror faced him from across the office he looked at himself, one eye and the other missing. He sighs and pours himself a glass of whiskey and takes a drink. Harry then proceeded to go back to his paperwork. He was signing things and struggling to read when Eggsy walked in.
Eggsy grabs the paper work and puts it in Harry's desk.
"That's enough of that for tonight." He said and sat down in Harry's lap.
"Now for the rest of the night you are going to relax, take off this suit and eat something and watch some tv and have a normal life." Eggsy puts his finger to Harry's lips.
"And don't say no because I'll make you do it either way."
Harry rolls his well, eye.
"Fine, fine..." He nods and gets up when Eggsy got off his lap. He went into their shared bedroom and changed into a sweater, some comfortable pants, and put on some socks and then his house shoes. While Harry changed Eggsy went downstairs and put some left over lasagna in the microwave for Harry to eat. Harry came down the stairs with his glasses on.
"Sit down and your food will be done in 3 minutes." Eggsy goes over and kisses Harry's cheek. Harry nods and sits down in his spot at the table and waited for Eggsy. Eggsy brought over their plates of lasagna and even got some fancy bread to go with it.
"Thank you dear," Harry smiles a little and begins to eat.
"You're welcome." Eggsy smiles back and eats as well. Once they were done eating they went to the living room and turned on the tv and watched some shows.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Eggsy asks
"Depends on the movie." Harry replies while looking at the tv with his arms crossed.
"Well I rented it the other day, it's a comedy movie.." Eggsy gets up and grabs it.
"What do you say?" He asks
"Sure go ahead.." Harry nods and waits for Eggsy to put it in.
Eggsy came back and sat next to Harry.
"I'm feeling like dessert what about you?" Eggsy asks.
"No dear I'm too full." Harry replies laying a hand on his stomach.
"Oh come on 'Arry. Everyone has a spot saved for dessert.." Eggsy laughs and gets up and grabs some ice cream and 2 spoons.
"No really love, my stomach already hurts." Harry replies softly and looks up to the tv.
"Alright well if you change your mind." Eggsy smirks at him and eats some ice cream after a couple of bites he puts it back. Eggsy leans back against the couch comfortably. Towards the middle of the movie Harry stood up.
"I think I'm going to bed I have a massive headache."
"I'll come with you.." Eggsy got up and turned off the tv. They both headed upstairs and changed into their usual night gown wear. Harry got in bed first laying on his side trying to get the pain in his head to go away.
Eggsy curled up next to him.
" 'Arry come 'ere." Eggsy says softly
"Eggsy not now please.." Harry replies rolling to lay on his back.
"Just lay your head on my chest." Eggsy says. Harry thinks about it and nods laying his head on Eggsy's chest. Eggsy sat up just a little and started to massage Harry's temples.
"Mmm.." Harry groans and cuddles into Eggsy's side. Usually Harry never felt this way, it was mostly Eggsy. Eggsy always thought about the times Harry took care of him so Eggsy thought he needed to repay him. So this was how just by massaging Harry's head to help with the migraine.
"Would you like some water?" Eggsy asks.
"No just keep doing what you are doing.." Harry replies softly his head was pounding, but Eggsy was helping ease the pain.
"I love you 'Arry." Eggsy says softly.
"I love you too my dear boy."