Seduction: phase 1

Chapter 5 : Seduction phase 1
Spencer's POV

No matter how many drinks or drugs I took. I can't forget what he said about me yesterday.

He glared at me.
"Your a fucking hypocrite! Always complaining about my noise with other girls. But you and your boyfriend couldn't have been any louder yesterday" he stated angrily.

I looked at him in disbelief.
"Well you never listen to me about the noise. So if YOU  can bring girls and be loud, I'M going to bring boys be loud." I said. Taking another pill, with a glass of water and making my way back to my room.

"Fucking slut" he mumbled making sure I heard.
"Stop being a skank, for once" he made sure his words reached my ears perfectly.

He wants me to be a slut?!
I'm going to be a slut then.

"I'm going to make you want me Toby
then I'll break you. Make sure you suffer for all those girls you treated badly" thought to myself as I looked for lingerie online.

He's going to pay. I bit my lip so hard, it started bleeding. Drops of blood falling on my laptop.

How could someone be so bitter.
Everything about him is wrong.
He's rude, he's impolite, he takes hurting people like it's a sport....

Well not anymore. Not with me around,
He's going to feel, what he has made me feel. What he has made others feel!

And I know my body has what it takes...

Aha! Yes! Found the perfect pjs.
You thought the red ones were something.... they're nothing  compared to this one.

I spent the whole morning planning everything to make me him go nuts!

He'd gone out. He would probably be back with a girl or something but after she leaves....Everything is gonna work out.

2hours passed and he's still wasn't here. *The bell rings*
I wasn't expecting anyone...
"Who is it!" I call out.
"It's me Toby, I left my keys in the kitchen counter.
I smiled to myself knowing this was the perfect opportunity to wear the most revealing thing in my closet.
Which was nothing..... ugh! What do I do?! He keeps ringing the bell and knocking!

I roamed through my closet in hopes of finding something wild, and sexy and not too revealing..... yet!

Half of my sports outfit...ummm.. okay!
I've got no other option.
I sprayed my self with perfume,not too much though, shook my hair, popped my lips after putting a transparent lip look and I was done!

I went to open the door, when the door was opened Toby was standing there. Sweat all over his body, and he was wearing basketball clothes.

I leaned against the door frame,making sure my boobs were on point and my legs looked good.

Toby just stood there for a  few seconds trying to deny to himself that he wanted to stare.

Once he entered, I closed the door and followed him to the kitchen. He put his bag on the counter and I sat next to it.

"Welcome home" I said feeling petty
He looked at me then back at the fridge again.