Whatever

My body was chilled. My goosebumps appeared,  I was spending my lunch in a class room.  There was another girl who was studying with the window open and silly me didn't bring a jumper.  I have no right to close them I can just shiver hehe.

I heart giggling from the corridor and the next thing you know it the door opens with Taehyung and a girl making out.  Finally Tae realized and stopped what he was doing. "sorry." he said to the girl studying,  then looking at me he smirked "guess we will have to find another room Tiffany." he took her hand and they walked out.  So Tiffany is her name huhuh.
Kim Taehyung, why must you make me go through this pain.

I sighed and rested My head not to long till I woke up.
FLICK,  "ow" I screeched.  I looked up and saw Namjoon bending over my desk. "I'll flick you again,  wake up."
I rubbed My eyes as well as my forehead where he flicked me.
" what do you want with me. "
I asked,  he simply Sat impressed.
" help me out. " I looked at him confused,"take my notes for me and do my homework."
My mouth was wide open. "you expect me. But.  Ugh aren't you the school's genius?."
"and don't you want to get our friendship back." he replied.

I nodded slowly and he smiled getting up adjusting his uniform. "well sit next to me in every class and do as I say." he winked and walked out of the class room.
"do as I say my ass you stupid-." I stopped knowing the girl studying is probably having a hard time right now from all the racket.

Finally the bell rang indicating my last class..  Thank God.
I got my bag and hurried trying to avoid any contact with someone I knew.
But I didn't.  I stupidly ran into hobi not that it's a bad thing,  hobi is a good guy.  "woah running fast."
He chuckled.
"indeed,  hey how are you and Jennie?. "
He blushed, " getting there. "
The laughter broke the silence as we left, I walked to English hoping my seat wasn't taken. 

Walking into the room, my seat wasn't taken so I quickly got to it making a bit of a annoyance appear.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a guy,  he had big glasses but such a small face with an amazing jawline. "could I please borrow a pen." he asked,  I nodded slowly and gave him one..  Being the creepy me I was probably looking at him the entire time making him feel uncomfortable.

Once My stupid ass went back to listening I assumed he did too.
While we read the book as the teacher spoke I felt my phone buzz.
UNKNOWN: I like your smile.
My expression was never seen before. I smiled and blushed at the same time wondering was it that guy? But how did he get my number.

When the class ended I ran to find Jennie and showed her the messages.
I was so happy and she was too.
"Chikao has a new lover." Jennie squealed.  Of course this is overreacting but it's what girls do right?

But sometimes boys lead to the worst.