A Trip Down Memory Lane

October 31st- 2013
Halloween.

I'm finally thirteen I thought, 
As the school bell rang the gang all caught up. "Chi chi and Jennie you guys are going as vampires right?."
Jennie growled. " no I want to be a wolf. " she cried,  we all giggled.
Taehyung stood tall." I'll be a vampire so we live for centuries together. " he smiled.

" ewwwew" "yuuuck"  namjoon nudged Tae.  I secretly blushed.
We all ran home as fast as we could,  the first halloween we didn't need our parents for. When I finished dressing up into my vampire costume I ran down stairs and said bye to My parents they were busy working so they couldn't talk.

Taehyung lived close so he waited outside.  "hi my vampire wife." he chuckled, we walked together to find the gang. "it's true though vampires usually bite their loved one to live with them for centuries so grrrrr." Taehyung leant into my neck and pretended to Bite me.

I was blushing so hard. "loved one?"  I said.  "of course! You and I have known each other since we were little. Our parents practically have planned the wedding heheh."
My small pumpkin candy bag blew against the wind. My mind was playing tricks with itself- he's right.
Maybe Taehyung and I will be together for ever.

"Taehyung I promise you that I won't ever leave. I know we are childish now but just remember this now.  When we get married remember this day we said we would get married,  I won't leave your side and we can have the best future." Taehyung smiled at my cringe speech and linked hands with mine making me blush once again.

October 31st 2017

The day I hate most. Halloween- in the United states we would get drunk and the usual girls being the bunnies and angels were so annoying. Here? I have to dress up and be on candy guard.

I looked at the clock, 4:55pm. It will start soon most kids come with their parents later on around 5:30.
In the mean time I sat on my bed going through old photo albums.
My dad happened to walk past at the moment, he stopped and leant on the door way. "there's some halloween photos in there I think!  Wow what a time to look at them kiddo." he winked and walked off.

The only normal interaction we've had so far this week.
I flicked a few pages and saw the Halloween pictures.
They were Polaroids taken by me and the gang.
My hand hovered over the photos while I was smiling. I miss it.

The door bell rang making me jump a little- I put on my witch had and grabbed the bowl.
I opened the door to see some little kids. "trick or treat" the young ones said making me savor the memories from the past. "have a good one I said and gave them candy."  closing the door behind me I sighed- getting old isn't fun.

Once again the door bell rang, I got the bowl and opened the door. My eyes fluttered in front of me. "tae-"
"trick or treat." I looked down and saw jinyoung. Taehyung's younger brother. My eyes widened,  he had grown so much. He's 12 now,  when I lived her he was only 7.

"Jinyoung." my voice echoed as I dropped some candy in his bag.
"do I know you?. " he said.
" yes-" I was cut off by Taehyung.  "you don't. Let's go."
I watched as tae took jy down the steps and out the gate,  he turned around making that last look hit me.
I need him back.