Someone is going to Die

Start from the beginning

"Tomorrow will be better!" he kept telling himself until he fell into an uneasy sleep.

Kaya woke up the next morning feeling disoriented, "shit!" she cursed looking at the clock in the room. She had already slept halfway through the day.

She grabbed her things hurriedly packing as she got ready for tonight's festivities.

Kaya ran to her small closet going through her bags looking for clothes to pack. Suddenly, she heard someone knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Kaya called out.

"Corey," a muffled voice replied.

Kaya raised an eyebrow something was off with Corey's voice. She went to the door and opened it, "Ben?" she asked surprised and slightly agitated.

Ben pressed his hand on the door blocking her from closing it in his face, "I just came to let you know I'm leaving you alone" he grumbled looking very unhappy.

Kaya sighed letting him in, "Why did you say you were Corey then?" she asked.

Ben laughed taking out a long thin cloth from his jacket pocket, "would you have let me in otherwise?" he asked.

Kaya said nothing turning her back toward Ben as she continued to fold her clothing, "wait...what are you doi...".

Kaya never got to finish her sentence . A strong distinct odor of chloride gas filled her tiny nostrils as Ben grabbed her from behind.

She struggled in Ben's muscular grasp, screaming silently, "What the hell?" she asked as he covered her nose with the white cloth.

"Time for a long nap love" Ben whispered.

Kaya started to feel drowsy as the room married and blended into her cloudy vision. She glared at the walls watching them trickle down and seep unto the floor.

Kaya's eyes crossed as darkness slowly engulfed her senses. The room was spinning and had lost all its color. She stumbled suddenly feeling very nauseous and very out of it. Kaya leaned forward trying to remember how to breathe.

Ben caught Kaya as she daintily collapsed into his arms, "just a little sleeping gas" he said kissing her forehead.

Corey knocked on Kaya's door, "bitch open up!" he hollered, "Keith has damn near shut down the whole ship for you. You are getting a parade like a fucking queen" he giggled excitedly.

Corey opened the door after a few minutes of silence. He looked around, the room was half packed; clothes were on the floor and her bed wasn't made, "this is so strange, first Nana disappeared this morning and now her" he mumbled shaking his head, "I hope these bitches are at the pool" he shrugged looking down at his pink swim-trunks.

Corey paused looking at a note posted on the door it was scribbled in red ink.

"Dear Keith,

I am so sorry but I ran off with Ben.
I love him and I don't want to hurt you anymore. I want to live a life full of color and art. You can't give me those things...

Goodbye, your ex-wife!

Corey shook his head in disbelief crumbling the note in his fist, "Damn I have to find Keith!" he screamed running out the door.

Kaya moaned slowly turning over as her head throbbed. She was slowly waking up from what seemed like a nightmare.

Kaya admired the crystal blue shimmers of her sequin dress, "what the fuck?!" she screamed jumping up; realizing that it was far from a dream.