The Day the Witch Showed Some Emotions

Comenzar desde el principio

Milly, seeing how poorly Shirley looked, started asking, “Shirley? Shirley it’s ok! Are you ok? You look like you could use some water! How about we go get you some right now? We can have a little girl chat just you and me! Let’s go!”

Shirley, agreeing to Milly, wiped away some of the tears as she ran fast to catch up with Milly as she left Rivalz and Kallen in the awkward atmosphere of their blushing vice president stammering as CC was jokingly grabbing his hand.

Kallen’s radar went off right away and started to monitor the way the two had been acting.

What was with CC?

Her personality as well as her attitude had changed a lot from that stubborn witch that made her way to the Black Knights.

Her white straightjacket was replaced with an Ashford Academy school uniform, where Kallen still had no idea where it came from, and her heartless witch personality had changed to a cheerful school girl.

‘I have to get to the bottom of this!’ Kallen thought to herself as she began to extend her arm to grab CC and force her into a talk.

Luckily for Lelouch and CC, the bell rang and it meant that the red head had to wait to receive her answers once again.

When everybody else moved to their seats, Lelouch grabbed CC’s wrist and pulled her away to the back of the classroom where they had been yesterday.

When they got there, CC couldn’t resist teasing Lelouch as she stated, “Wow Lelouch, I’m so flattered! You just couldn’t get over the idea of being without me can you?”

Lelouch, trying to keep his head from exploding, looked out the window and ignored his accomplice.

He knew all she wanted was a reaction and he refused to give it to her and let her feel the pleasure of his embarrassment.

After a few minutes, he turned his head back around to see if CC was planning anything else against him when he saw her smiling just like the day before.

It wasn’t a smirk or a fake smile she had shown the others, but a real, genuine smile.

A smile that looked like it belonged on Nunnally’ face.

And he knew he was staring.

He knew very well.

However, something inside him told him that this was a rare sight and to take a good look when it lasted.

Nothing else could distract him from looking at the smile illuminating from her face.

The lesson of Darwin’s principles, the annoyed looks he was getting from the teacher, and CC’s face turning his direction couldn’t even get his attention.

Unknowingly to him, in the middle of his staring, CC had turned around expecting to see Lelouch sleeping against the window.

Shockingly, she turned around to see him staring at her with a smile of his own plastered on his face.

Smirking, she started to wave her hand in front of his face as she realized his expression wasn’t changing, all the while with the smallest trace of a smile still found on her face.

Her waving hands didn’t even click in Lelouch’s brain until he heard CC’s voice asking, “You like what you see boya?”

With it finally clicking in his brain, Lelouch’s eyes bulged out of his head as he turned his head back to facing the window to hide his red face from CC.

“In your dreams witch” He said as he got his head back in control and his face back to its regular pale color.

“I think not boya. Speaking of dreams, I turned around because I expected you to be sleeping, which is your specialty in this class, but instead I saw you staring at me!” CC replied with a smirk.