Fishtails and Maths. ch. 2

Harry went to the door on the left side of the room with the giant cat face. He saw that the room had what looked like little stages with curtains. There was was stage that didn't have a curtain and had what looked like a stick figure in the middle of it. There was paint on the bottom that read,

"Play hide and seek?"

The stick man soon disappeared Harry guessed he had to find the man to get the fish. Harry went to a random one and drew back the curtains. There was a hand painted red in there that came flying out at him and slapped him right in the face. 

Harry was shocked, everything was red now and it seemed that no matter how many times he rubbed his eyes it wouldn't go away. 

Harry moved onto the next one and drew back it's curtains slowly, there stood the little stick figure. Harry smiled happy that he had found the man quickly and hadn't gotten slapped again. 

Pained oozed from the walls forming words, "Found me, you get a prize." Harry was confused though, there was no prize to be seen. 

He should have known that it wouldn't be this easy to get the fish, he searched the room till he got to a painting of a fish copped in half. And lying in front of it was a tail of a wooden fish, the top half no where to be seen. 

Harry left the room and put the fish tail in the hold, he had one half now where was the other half. Harry went into the room that was on the right side of the room. The room was filled with sculptures, and other little things packed in boxes and from the ceiling it seemed like yellow painting was seeping down.

The lights flicker in the room before they go off. He looks at all the statues in the room and saw the one move, he moved away  and saw it moving towards him like the statue in the red suit did that one time. The statue fell over and crashed to the floor breaking into a million pieces. 

Between the glass shards was something larger that didn't break, Harry couldn't seen what it was since it was too dark in the room. He picked it up and left the room and looked at it once he was out. It was a wooden fish head, the last piece he needed.

He set the fish head into the spot and a cat meow that was ear piercing sounded. Harry covered his ears and closes his eyes till it stopped. When he opened his eyes there was now a hallway in front of him. Seemed odd but he had to keep going ahead, he wanted to find his mother and father and to go home.

Harry went into the next room, it was a large open room, didn't seem to have many doors. He went to the side where a vase sat full of water. He took the rose he has in his pocket and set it in there. The flower seemed to suck up the water and turned back into a full bloom flower, the bruises on his arms had vanished as well. 

Harry turned back and looked at the painting that was near the vase, it was of a red face and the tongue was whipping back and forth rather quickly. Harry moved closer to it and the painting spit on him. He looked at the rose and it had lose one of the petals again. Harry moved on his way to see what else in the room and made it a point to not go back to that face painting. 

There was a painting next to the face painting that was totally white but had a little number in the middle of it, 9. He knew he would need that for something but he didn't know what exactly just yet. He kept nine in his mind so he wouldn't forget, he didn't have anything to write it down on so if he forgot he would have to walk all the way back here just to figure it out.

 Harry walked down the darkend hallway that lead up into the room, another arm shot out of the wall scaring him making him stumble again. He moved onward and looking at the two hallways that laid before him. One had hanging dolls around it and the other one just had a door at the end.