A trip to a town of ghouls

The next day

*Yours/narrator's P.O.V.*

You walk through the noisy streets of Deddo having no particular interest in any of the shops set up. This town was one of the few places where everyone who lived here was a ghoul. They kept up appearances by selling human food in the front and flesh in the back many assassins are used to get flesh from the nearby human cities. If a dove came here they'd be dead as soon as they opened their quinque. If they kept it closed they may survive. Then you say them walking down a street in front of you the three investigators from before Amon, the blonde, and the stitches boy. They have no clue how many dangerous creatures are around them. You watched them for a little bit. Everyone on the street kept an eye on them. 

* Amon's P.O.V*

'Every in this town we've seen so far seems to watch us what is with these people. I know it's not often for an investigator to come here other than the yearly checking every year. But they have fewer ghoul problems so the reality was that there was no need too. And they must be just weirded out by the fact we came here other than for that. Shouldn't people be happy that we are protecting them from the ghouls or at least trying?' I walked following Arika we where just looking around for anyone who looked suspicious. We walked past an alley between a bakery and a clothing store when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into the alley. I looked around to see Akira who had tripped and falling next to me and Juuzou who was also on the ground but someone sat on top of him holding his quinque case looking at it.  It was her N/C The girl from before wasn't lying N/c was here. "Investigators like you are stupid to come here." She said like she was about to laugh. Just looking at here mask angered me. She acts so high and mighty someone needs to bat her ego to size. Akira stands up and gets into a ready position. we were just about to open our quinques when she continued. "Also if you open your quinques you'll die for sure right now in this area there are 402 ghouls as so as then sense your quinque open they came act the three of you I won't ever have to do a thing. and chill the white boy is fine I just want to look at this" She held up Juuzou's quinque. "It's made from that annoying prick Jason right. I'm glad he's dead that makes my job ten times easier. " She finished jump on of juuzou and tosing his quinque next to him. Juuzou laughs ... quite a bit. "You're nothing like the report said," Juuzou told N/c. Another hint to the fact Juuzou read a report!! "Oh thank you that makes me feel so special" N/c replied walking out of the alley. "Stop right there N/C!!" Akira yells. N/c stops and looks back if you want to talk you can follow me it's not like I'm doing anything important right now. " N/c Explains continue to walk away "We can't trust her," Akira said. "But we can't let her out of our sites," I tell her Juuzou, on the other hand, was already following N/c. Akira shakes her head and runs after N'c and Juzzou. 'I need to go I can't leave them with her.' I follow Akira example and run the catch-up.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it.

~ Shadowstarfox