Not on my list

A/n: finished it. Sorry it's short..... well all of my pages are short. So to bad

_______________________________________________________________________________

*yours and narrators P.O.V.*

"Y/n i finished you mask last night it's on the table" you hear you cousin Uta say while you where still have a sleep. "Huh..oh thanks' you say opening your eye seeing you mask on the table next to you. You had fallen asleep on Uta's couch. "Your welcome. you should go out and get something to eat you looked staved last night" Uta says resting on a chair by his desk where he made masks. You thought of last nights events. " I have someone in mind" you tell Uta siting up and putting back on  your trant-coat and pushing off the blanket Uta had put on you. "Oh what poor criminal is next on you list."  Uta said through he didn't seem interested really "They're not on my list" you say standing up and stretching. "huh really i thought you only went after criminals?" Uta said looking at your face with somewhat surprise. "I do but he a was a.... ok he just tasted good ok. AND NOT IN THE KINKY WAY I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING OF!!!! I JUST BIT HIM!!! Nothing else got it." you say hiding you blush as you put on your mask to test it. "I'm going now" You stand up and walk out before your cousin could say anything. "Y/n come" Thats all you heard from uta as you slammed the door. "I can't go around town with these clothes and my mask I need to get home and changed, dang and I was feeling lazy"

~magical time skip to when you get home~ 

 ^brought to you The insane writer^

(( because who cares about directions ))

*yours and narrator P.O.V*

You looked in your closet.  "dang should I look like a goth a hippy or a unicorn.....or maybe a hobo"  You shrugged and pulled out a random outfit and throw it on. "Now lets go" 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: So all you little kitties can decide what you want wear just put it in a comment and then I'll choose one but if there is only one you'll just have to live with it.

Sweet dreams murderers

~Shadowstarfox