Chapter 1 the beginning part 2

We both don't know how to drive I'm only 14 and he is 16 he hasn't had much experience driving cars. "Screw it" he says "wha... what are u doing?" I ask " I'm not walking all the way to Dallas it'll take hours but by car ittl take 30 minutes" "well you just can't take somebody's car maybe they just went to pee or something "just get in and let's go" I shake my head "NOW!" he yells. I felt so stupid trusting him but I know he is just trying to protect me. About 20 minutes in the ride I can see the city in the distance we drive a little further and we are in the city "oh my god" I whisper most of city is on fire people are screaming and running.

"What are they running from?" I ask " I don't know but it can't be good" he replies. there was a car in front of us. We follow it it was about 5 minutes and it gets taken out by another truck "HOLY S***!" Jeremy yells. "Hey watch your language!" I yell at him. I quick ally get out of the car to see if they are okay but someone jumps on me... It wasn't a someone "HELP!" I yell some guy smashes his head in with a brick. He helps me up " you okay kid?" He says I nod he runs to the car taken out by the bus and saves someone else.

"The people in the car are okay lets get out of here!".