15.

Tasha

"Bae, my head hurt." Lucas whined as we pulled into Tre's front yard with the twins in the back yelling.

"I don't know what to do. Do you want me to go to the store and get you some medicine? Yall shut the fuck up!" I yelled meanly this time considering I had asked them nicely five times ago.

"Nah. I don't want you going no where by yourself." He mumbled resting his head against the window as I instructed the kids to get out and go to Tre who was standing at the front door on his phone.

It's been almost two years and their still not to fund of me being alone. I don't blame them though. It's been worse since the whole Marsha altercation.

"Lucas I'll be fine." I sighed. "Just let me go get you some medicine baby."

"Nah. Tell Kay or Ash or France to go with you." He said opening his car door.

"Okay Lucas." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Feel like I'm bout to fucking throw up." He groaned as he bent over onside of the car and I grabbed Nae's present out of the back seat.

"Baby, come on. Let's go in." I said rubbing his back as he stood up slowly walking to the front door.

"Uncle Luke! TT Tash!" Nae yelled running to us and hugging Lucas's leg.

"What up Nae. Happy birthday big girl." Lucas smiled bending down to hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Happy birthday pretty girl." I smiled kissing her forehead and sitting her present on the table with all her other ones.

"Luke! What's wrong with you bitch? You pale nigga." Tre said as he came in dapping Lucas up along with all the other guys.

"Man I don't know." Lucas groaned plopping on the couch.

"You can go crash in the guest room if you need to bruh or you can go in my room where the TV at."

"Aight." He nodded walking up the stairs.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"In the back with the kids." Dyaln said.

"Okay." I nodded and walked out toward the back seeing the girls in the back yard in lawn chairs as the kids played on the bouncy house and ran around the yard playing other games.

Making me wonder what I was gonna do for the twins since their birthday wasn't to far away.

"Hey babes!" I smiled as I walked out and sat next to them.

"Hey boo!" Kayla smiled huggung me.

"Wassup bitch." Ashley smiled doing the same.

"Yall feel like going to the store with me?"

"What you tryna get?" Ashley asked.

"Some head ache medicine for Lucas. I think something has triggered a migraine." I sighed.

"I got some migraine medicing in my bathroom. Tre!" She yelled.

"What?"  He yelled from in the house.

"Get that medicine I take for my migraines out of the cabinet and give it to Lucas!"

"Aight!"

"Yall yell so much." Kayla laughed.

"Girl what ever. Will been having you yelling for the past few weeks huh?" Ashley smirked making Kayla gasp and I fell into a fit of laughter.

"Shut up!" Kayla whined with a smile.