Leonard - Twin sister

Start from the beginning

"Little me? Lenny, I was twenty two!" She huffed. "But fine, I guess that Mick is staying too?"

Leonard nodded before leaving her in peace to gather her thoughts. The team would be in for a shock.

----> Leonard's point of view from here!

Leonard stepped up to the old house that he had come to think of as a home in his twenties. The battered red door with peeling paint and sealed up letterbox screamed Mick and he knew once he walked in again, years later, that his fond memories of the run down place would be replaced with anger and sadness.

"What are you waiting for Snart?" Came the borderline teasing voice of Sara and he turned to face her, giving her a performative shrug.

"The signal?" He drawled causing Sara to raise an eyebrow and sending him a glare.

With a turn of the key he hadn't used in years, the door swung open and the rest of the team entered behind him. They split off into the prearranged teams that Hunter had organised and Leonard watched as Firestorm, Kendra and Hunter went upstairs to find Lisa whilst Sara and Ray stayed with him and searched the downstairs to find the younger version of his twin. Leonard took in the decor once again, and as he faltered to thumb over the drawing that Lisa had done of the three of them and Mick, a hand snatched his shoulder and he jumped before realising it was Ray and relaxed.

"We've found them, Sara is trying to calm younger Mick down." He told Leonard who nodded and followed his teammate to the kitchen.

Inside, he saw an angry Mick who had protectively stepped in front of his twin sister and was glaring daggers at Sara who was trying to inform them of the situation. (Name) was staring at the floor (a technique that she had developed when Lewis had yelled at her) until he entered and her eyes widened before swatting Mick on the shoulder.

"Mick, it's fine. I know him." She assured the arsonist softly. "He knew my mother, visited Len when we were kids."

Mick backed off Sara at the words of the woman behind him who nodded at Leonard gratefully and gave him a smile. Sara had just finished explaining when there was a scream upstairs and (Name) flinched as if she had been hit before shooting up the stairs, closely followed by Mick, Leonard and the other two Legends who had no idea what was going on. (Name) burst into the bedroom where Lisa had previously been sleeping and, from an unknown place, pulled at knife on a shocked Jax who froze.

"You step away from her, or I swear on my life, I will slit your throat and then gut you." (Name) snarled and Jax stepped away slowly.

"I don't wanna hurt her, I just wanted to bring her downstairs." The man told (Name) who glared before lowering her weapon.

"Lise? He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked and the younger sister shook her head.

"No, but Lenny said if anyone scared me to scream 'cos it gets attention." Lisa stated, before barrelling into Mick's arms. "He also said that Mick will protect me."

Leonard observed the scene carefully before speaking.

"We're here because Lewis knows where you are. He's been informed by the man that we're trying to find, so if we worked together then it will be done quicker. We'll keep you three hidden and you can help us steal the ring that we need." He said and (Name) stepped forward.

"I know when Lewis meant to give Mister Davids the ring." She told the team of people in front of her.

"And when is that Miss Snart?" Rip asked the younger version of Leonard's twin sister.

"Tonight. At midnight." (Name) confessed.

"And it's ten now, we have two hours. Miss Lance, Mister Palmer, Miss Saunders and Miss Snart, with me please. The rest of you stay here with Mister Rory and young Miss Snart." Rip said.

"Um, sir, Lewis um... hurt me. Can I stay here with Mick and Lisa?" (Name) questioned, voice shaky.

"I'm afraid not, we need you to help lure out the buyers." Rip shook his head. "But we will keep you safe, and any sign of trouble, I will have Miss Saunders, Kendra, fly you out."

"Don't you dare leave her there Brit, or I'll torch you like a pig..." Mick growled and Rip actually looked slightly fearful whilst Leonard rolled his eyes at his partner's actions. "What you rolling your eyes at, old man?"

Sara snorted with a slight laugh and Leonard elbowed her before smirking, "That I'd like to see..." when Mick cracks his knuckles in an attempt to frighten Leonard.

"Mick! Leave him alone please, and just help him out with me. Stay here and don't make a fuss whilst I try to sort this out." (Name) sighed.

"I hate you sometimes, y'know Snart." Mick grumbled. "But fine, since it's you."

(Name) gave a grim smile to Rip before allowing him to lead her away to complete the mission.

And we're done! I may do a part 2 or kind of sequel thing to reveal what happens during the mission when I'm through my requests. Sorry it took so long!