"Please just list-"

"Why should I listen when I know everything. The villagers hate me. They are yelling for my blood. They think I'm a time bomb waiting to explode. All because they think I attacked Sasuke and nearly killed him while the nine tails was in control of me."

"Not to mention," I continue to talk," it seems you lied to the villagers about why Sasuke was injured. They seem to think Sauske is the only Uchiha that isn't a maniac. They don't know he tried to leave the village for power. There is a lot of lying and deceit going on wouldn't you say, Lady Hokage."

She looks away for a second, closing her eyes before meeting mine again, "Look I understand how this looks, but if you just let me explain, you'll understand why I did it. Why almost everyone did it."

"What do you mean 'almost everyone'? Everyone went behind my back and didn't tell me anything." I growl.

"I'll get to that at the end. Now, will you calm down and listen." The medical master said in a commanding tone.

I have more to say, but decide to play her game. I simply put my back to the wall as I sit on my bed, looking over at her. I wave my hand so she knows to talk.

"This all started when you came back with Sasuke in your arms. Even though you were running incredibly fast, people saw you, a lot of people saw you. Most adults in the village are more than aware you are the host of the nine tails. With just a few seeing you, it would have been easily put down as just a rumor."

"But I ran through the middle of town and anyone with eyes would have seen me." I interrupted.

"Exactly, word spread faster than a wild fire. Soon everyone in the village knew what you had in you."

I lower my head, looking at my hands, "So, that's why everyone stopped visiting. They found out I hold a demon in me. They think I'm a monster too now."

"Not at all Naruto, they stopped visiting because they couldn't handle seeing the village asking for your death. They are having a hard time seeing their friend be hated by everyone they care about."

That wouldn't stop people from visiting, they chose to keep the secret. And what better way to keep a secret then by not talking to the person you are keeping it from. I kept quiet about what I was thinking and let her continue to try and justify all the deceit.

"Anyway, not long after everyone found out, people started to spread rumors the fox is influencing you or just controlling you. We tried to stop it, but nothing we did could convince them. It's been a downward spiral. Now, a large chunk of the village want you dead, or at least exiled."

"That doesn't explain anything! Why does the village think Sasuke did nothing! Why don't they know about our mission! Why did you think it was best for me to not know!" I'm very impatient now, she is giving me no answers and just BS background.

"The council, the day of your return, had a meeting and decided to keep Sasuke's run away a secret. They didn't want to taint the last Uchiha's name. Which meant covering up your retrieval mission. On record, all of the people who were injured, excluding you and Sasuke, were on boarder patrol when bandits attacked. You and Sasuke were in a training accident." Tsunade explains in a calm voice.

The look on my face shows I really don't care about those. I want to know why I was left in the dark.

"I got together with all your friends. Everyone who would visit you was there and we talked about how to handle the situation. The way we saw it, there were three ways to go about this; Tell you and have you go on trial when you were all healed up, Tell you and keep you in the hospital, Or keep you in the hospital with no knowledge of what was happening. We could all agree, keeping you in the hospital was the best idea. But this is where it split up the group."