at the hospital....

Still is Kendall's pov so yeah

We both blushed maybe we should I thought getting up with Jonathan going to the blue shiney bike, Jonathan got on first then i. As he started it and drove off I started to feel my heat come back..... When we got home I told Jonathan to come with me taking off our helmets walking to my room and sat down on my bed j-jonathan i-i started again he nodded to me and started to kiss me I bit him to mark him making him say ahh~. Heh after 2 hours of kissing and moaning we both fell asleep for tommorow that was Friday..

*Jonathan's pov*

As I woke up I got on Kendall's stomach and started to kiss her hard. While kissing we both moaned in the kiss, " it's time to mate baby~" I said " I know that babe" she said. Our ears wolf ears when back every time we kissed, i took off my shirt looking at her " are you going to call me daddy~" I said in her wolf ear, she took off her shirt I licked her bottom lip for a entrance she quickly opened her mouth as I shoved my touge in her mouth making me moan, when we backed out for few minutes we had saliva on our chins and touges.

Still Jonathan pov

"Ready to mate?" I questioned her and she nodded *yes* I took off my pants and Kendall took off Her pants, I pulled down her panties and pulled down my boxers lineing up with her entrance I went all in and heard her say " r-right there my daddy~" she moaned softly out in my wolf ear after a few minutes of moaning and kissing I said " I'm almost to be cuming ok" " s-same here" she said while I was lightly hoping on her. Skips the rest of the parts of mating *cough*

Kendall's pov

Me and Jonathan stopped mating and pulled our panties and boxers up and fell asleep on my comfy bed.few weeks passed.... "I felt movement in my stomach Jonathan" I said " let me feel" he put his hand on my stomach and felt a small little kick. "What are we going to name him or her?" Jonathan " if it's a boy I'm going to name it javon heh" I said " ok I think we'll name it if it was a girl
Rosa Denis" Jonathan said.

One mouth passed..

Jonathan!!! My water just broke he ran to me and grabbed the baby stuff and left for the hospital with me we went in and had a baby boy named javon Denis, Jonathan was holding him almost cryed how cute he was.... I smiled at Jonathan and our son " he's cute" I said looking at Jonathan seeing his wolf ears go back while he kissed javon on the head." He is cute as you" Jonathan said," heh he looks like you Denis" I said, soon as I said that ansley and Blake came through the door " you u ok?!" Ansley yelled " shhh you'll wake up the baby" I whispered to her.

Jonathan's pov

I gave our son to his mother that was my omgea mate. I layed on the couch falling asleep with a sweatshirt on.....

Ansley's pov

I ran to the doctor in front and asked " where's Kendall kyttle?" I said in a clam voice " in room 108" the doc said " thanks me and Blake ran to 108 and opened the door seeing a new born baby in Jonathan's arms. Then giving baby to it's mother, " is it a boy or an girl?" I questioned " boy she said while the doctor came in, " hello Mrs Kendall how are you feeling?" " Ok I guess.." " Well alright make sure he gets feed" she said while leaving " alright she will" I said looking at little javon * skipping the feeding part* I fell asleep on Blake's shoulder.

Jonathan's pov

The baby was so cute like me and Kendall,I woke up seeing our son open his eyes that are light blue like mine my wolf ears went back kissing Kendall on the lips and kissed our son on the head, he's my pup that I have to protect like my omgea. I fell asleep with our little javon on my stomach, ansley took a picture of me and my little javon sleeping together, today Kendall was coming home with our little javon sleeping on her arm. I was glad that I found my omegea walking down the street

When we got home I was driving her motorcycle while she was in Blake's truck with our jovon. I helped Kendall get out of the truck while holding the baby walking to the door and opened it with my free hand, I gave