on Saturday

Jonathan's pov

I woke up looking down seeing Kendall sound asleep on me, I looked at wild cat and Evan but their were asleep also with blake and ansley .I started to play around with her hair while she was asleep play the music so u can relax while reading it clams you while I was playing with her hair she turned body towards me making me blush hard because her hot breath hit my boxers that almost made me moan.... Somehow everyone woke up but Kendall, again she turned her body towards the TV.

Evan's pov

As I woke up I saw Jonathan all ready up he was blushing because of Kendall facing his pants with her hot breath hitting it.... I moved my shoulder and made wild cat fall and hit my lap that woke him up. When he woke up, Blake woke up and woken up ansley. " Wow she the only one not wake" I quitely said not waking he up " yeah.... She looks cute how she sleeps" wildcat said quitely. As we waited for Kendall to wake up I decided to make breakfast for us....

Ansley's pov

I woken up waiting for Kendall to wake up, Jonathan was just sitting there waiting for her to wake up.  Maybe she'll wake up by water I thought while Jonathan fell back asleep or both of them will eh let's just do it I got up slowly getting a cup of cold water and splashing them in the face and Jonathan's pants Evan ,me and wild cat laughed while they look like they were going to kill me in my sleep.

Kendall's pov

I woken up by being wet by ansley both me and my mate.... " Why did u do that!??" I yelled walking up to my room to change in a white t-shirt with blue hoodie with some sleeping shorts and got Jonathan one of my brothers t-shirts and pants with some other boxers.as I stayed in my room I heard a knock at my door " Kendall can I come in?" Someone asked " who is it" " your mate" "oh come on in I guess" he came in with his clean clothes that i gave him "you alright?" "Yeah just mad that she wet us with cold water" " hey at least you calmed down a little right?" Jonathan questioned me " yeah I guess" I got up and kissed Jonathan on the lips to know I'm almost to my heat week.

Jonathan's pov
"Y-you k-kissed m-me" I said blushing at her " well.... Do u know heat week is next week so I decided to have a head start heh" she said "o-oh ok i-i forgot it was next week heh" I said " same" " Soo are they gone?" She questioned " yeah but Evan" I said she walked downstairs " hey evan" " hey" I walked right beside her to. " Jonathan u need to mark her u know that right?" Evan said " yea I know ok..." I said looking at her eat breakfast that Evan made.

Evan's pov

"Well I gotta go to work bye you two!" I said and left the house I got my keys and started my camro and left...

Time skip to next week (heat week)

Kendall's pov

I was laying down on my bed and my heat started while I was asleep!!! " Jonathan!!!" I yelled but he wasn't there so I called him " j-jonathan i-i ne-ed you to c-come to m-my h-house" I said " what's wrong??!!" Jonathan panicked " m-my h-heat s-started" I  stuttered " oh I'll come as fast as I can ok stay in your room ok"Jonathan said "o-ok" I said and hung up "ahh~" I said waiting for Jonathan " I heard my front door open and someone closed it and run into my room that was Jonathan.i was shaking because I never had a heat week.. "j-jonathan you n-need to mark m-me a-and m-mate w-with me...." I said sitting up. Jonathan walked over to me and kissed me on the lips and looked at me with lust in his eyes, we backed out to breath we were both panting like wolfs, Jonathan went down to my neck and bit me to mark me ah~ I said after a few minutes of kissing we both stopped to have the opportunity to mate on Friday. I covered up under my blanket with Jonathan's body against mine with his hand on my hip, we both fell asleep

Jonathan's pov

I woke up seeing my little omegea sleeping in front of me I smiled. " Baby wake up we need to take a shower" I said to her " ok ok I will clam down Jon baby" she said making me blush a little I heard Kendall's phone buzz, she sat up and looked at who it was it was ansley saying I'm going to have my kid will you guys come please? Ansley texted sure we'll be there my little omegea texted back. " We need to take a shower" she said " ok babe" I said " she got some clean clothes and took a shower then I did the same thing.

Kendall's pov

When we got ready I got my bike keys and started it move to the back putting on my helmet seeing my alpha come out with his on. He got on and drove off to the hospital that ansley was at, when we got there we had to wait for her to adopt a child hm... She came out with a baby boy that she named Kevin, cute I thought untill ansley said something about me and my alpha... " You guys need to have kids..." She said giving Kevin to blake.

To the next chapter Skittles out~ hope you enjoyed