School

Jon's POV

"That's one hell of a ride" a familiar voice chuckled as I stepped out of my blue pickup truck. I smiled when i heard that dark haired boy's voice. "Well not everybody is rich, Damian."

"First of all I think both parents working as a reporter in one of the state's biggest newspaper would be able to afford a decent car." "Whatever. Anyways, let's see your schedule."

I saw Damian giving people glares as they walked by in the corner of my eye but just ignored it because y'know typical Damian. Am I right?

"Well, Dami, we have all of our classes together. It'll be fun!!", I said in an excited voice. Damian groaned, "Don't call me that" Then the bell rang. "C'mon, let's go!" I said, sounding excited. I knew that Damian on the other hand, already hated school.
[Later]
"We have gym next.", I stated walking out side of the school building, heading towards the separate building for the gym. "I can see that", Damian said looking at his schedule. "Hey, Jon are you trying out for football this year?" a voice hollered. Both Damian and I turned around to see a group of jocks who are also my friends. I was thinking about it. I noticed that Damian gave the boys a glare but they didn't seem to care about it.  "C'mon Johnny boy" the Victor, the main boy, said. The other boys followed along, saying things to convince me. The coach then came to also say things about me. "You're our star quarterback!". "I'll think about it" I said as I walked away.

"You never told me you were on a football team?", Damian then said sounding concerned . "Yeah, well I never figured you would seem to care", I said rubbing my neck. "Jon", Damian said putting his hand on the other my shoulder, "I care about you and everything you do." I felt my cheeks heat up and I could tell I was blushing.

Damian's POV

I felt jealous for some reason. I knew that they were nothing but friends, but I want to be Jon's only friend.
.
.
.
School was over and I headed over to Jon's house where his mom cooked cookies and brownies. I was about to head home when Jon asked if I wanted to go to the mall. I obviously replied with a yes

OMG I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I'M PROBABLY GONNA UPDATE WITHIN 2 DAYS THIS TIME
-Safiya🌸🥀
(Also Jon and Damian are the same age in here)