Author's Note

So, my original plan for this story was to start it after finishing both "I Love My Mates. Both Of Them" and "Didn't See That Coming" but  I've realized that it's going to take months to finish them so, I have decided to trash my plans of waiting and get the ball rolling. 

So because I've been receiving such positive feedback from you guys with this story, I will start updating it starting this week!! I hope you guys are excited because I sure am!! 

Now keep in mind, I am still planning on finishing my other two stories and they WILL get finished.........eventually XP But anyways you guys I really hope you enjoy this story because I have big plans for it.

Thank you all so much for sticking by me and waiting patiently. I really do think this story is going to be a good one and with the help of all you guys, it will be. 

On another note, I wanted to give you guys the chance to take part in making this story something great! So, for those of you who want to, go ahead and send me pics and links of what YOU GUYS think James and Casey would look like. 

Their descriptions are given in the bio so take that and just roll with it. I had plans on making an entire cast with names and photos for all the characters in the story but I need your guys' help.

So either in a private message, on my profile, or even on my tumblr (which i will link below) go ahead and send me names and pics for Casey and James. The best two submissions will be officially used in the story and the submitter(s) with receive a shout out as well as a dedication in the next chapter!!

I hope you guys have fun with  this and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Once again you guys, thank you so much for all the love and support. Don't forget to like, vote, comment, follow, and always remember to love boys who love other boys!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Yaoifinatic's Tumblr Page: http://yaoifinatic.tumblr.com/