TWO

I muttered, "What the...hell?"

The clown smiled warmly at me and held what looked like a paper boat on its hand and showed it to me proudly, "Little Georgie didn't get his boat."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of the clown in the drain. What the actual hell?

The sight of the clown made me feel all sorts of things. It was shock, fear, and confusion. I wasn't quite sure why I was even talking back to it.

"Who are you?" I asked him,

He snickered before answering, "Why, I'm Pennywise!"

"Why are you in there?" My voice was high-pitched. That's how I speak when I'm confused. I'm even confused just by the fact that I'm still talking to it. As if this was normal for him. 

He sounded so jolly and just clown-like. 

"A storm blew me away, Alice."

My eyes widened, "Whoa, why do you know my name?" I clambered as I tried to stand on my two feet. I noticed the clown move forward to take a good look at me,

"I know who you are, Alissa. I know your friends, too."

That was just the limit. I knew I had to leave. This was too creepy and weird...but the truth is...it fascinated me all too much.

I realized how weird this was, which made it all the better.

Try and live a boring life and suddenly come across a weird talking clown in the drain.

This might be the most interesting thing that's ever happened to me. I can't really let this go, can I? This would be a great story to tell for new acquaintances in school. I tried not to smile.

Whoever this guy was, whatever it is that he's on, I'm on board with his game. What's there to lose anyway?

I slowly knelt down after my little revelation. I supported my weight by touching the ground with both hands, "No you don't." I played around, too.

Pennywise, the clown, chuckled, "Oh yes I do. They're all younger than you, right?"

Okay, this guy definitely went to my school. That can only be the reason why he's messing with me. I went along his game, still.

"Uh huh." I raised my eyebrows, "Say, what are you doing down there?"

"I told you. A storm blew me away. The whole circus away!" He frowned,

"Well that's too bad." I sneered, "Why don't you come on over here?" I taunted,

And I noticed his smile disappear into, well, nothing. He was just glaring at me. "Be careful what you wish for."

I suddenly thought of possible ways the clown would come out of the drain. How stupid it would look to clamber out of there with its costume and everything. This guy really has some guts to make an effort like this. It's not even Halloween!

"Come on," I teased, "Show yourself here in the rain. I mean, I'm already drenched, too."

Then I realized my bra was showing. I subtly covered up. The clown was taking too long. He continued to glare at me with a smug look on his face as it glided away from the light. I shook my head in disbelief, stood on my feet, and walked away.

But then, out of nowhere, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I stopped and violently turned around and was startled to see him--the clown--smirking playfully at me. Its one hand was behind him, while the other, he twirled in a weird, old-fashioned way as if presenting himself and bowed, "Wish granted." It snickered, "Hello again!"

I felt the rain pouring down on us both, but it seemed like the make up on his face didn't even wash off. I was starting to get a strange feeling. Rather, a weird energy from him. I observed the way he dressed for a while. 

Oh, I get it now, I thought to myself. This guy is one of those who tries to be that killer clown type thing. It's currently trending. Or it was. And that's what this is all about.

"Okay..." I stepped back and he stepped closer, 

"You asked, and now, I'm here." He smiled,

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. This guy is really good.

"Great." I grimaced, "I'm gonna leave now." I turned around but he grabbed my arm,

"What the--"

Pennywise gritted his teeth at me, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Going home?" I glared at him and tried to pull my hand away, "Can you please let me go?" I tried not freak out. Well, I wasn't really going to freak out. What's there to be scared for? This guy in a clown suit trying to be edgy and creepy? Psh.

"Tut-tut-tut," He moved his finger at my face as he pouted, "You're not going anywhere."

He's getting a little overboard. When's the camera showing up?

"Yes, yes I am going. Now." I pulled my hand away but he gripped it tighter and pulled my closer to him. He sniffed me and suddenly looked sharply into my eyes. He paused and so did I.

There's that weird energy again coming from him. I don't think this guy is playing around. He's too...serious. And he's hurting my arm.

I looked back into his eyes as he stared at me. "What?" I muttered, wondering what he'll do now or what he's even thinking. It bought me time to get to observe the unwashed make up on his face and the costume he's wearing. I realized he's way too tall than my size, too.

He looks like a legit killer clown. Suddenly, he releases my arm and I pull it to me.

What if he actually kidnaps me and kills me? What if he rapes me? Suddenly, a tingling sensation travels through my whole body and down inside me.

Oh, God what is wrong with me? Why the hell am I not freaking out?

Pennywise suddenly growled. Who the hell growls like that?

"You don't  fear me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "No? Why would I?"

Okay, this time. This time he'll reveal that it's a prank.

But Pennywise frowned and paused as he looked at me. Everytime he took the time to stare at me, I stared back at him. And I stared way down. His domineering energy suddenly overwhelmed me. I tried to brush this off my mind.

Then I noticed the clown smirk, "No, you don't fear." He said,

I kept my eyes at him,

"You feel." He said,

"What?"

"You feel something else." He had a smug look on his face. I wondered completely on what the hell he was talking about until I felt that energy again. It stung me down there and it felt nice. As if he knew, he smirked at my response to the sting.

That's when I felt that I might not be in some sort of prank.