Bittersweet: Chapter Seven

ابدأ من البداية

I knew better but knowing better didn't ease the aching pressure that had been building in my ball sack since the first god damn moment I saw her.

I suddenly found myself tugging at my jeans, resituating the fucking situation I had going on- if anything, it only made the heaviness I felt even more obvious. After I made it back from the pond, I realized Ellis must have turned in for the night and I took the time to hop in the shower. I stroked myself over and over with thoughts of her taking that damn dress off for me.

By the time I'd loaded myself into the truck to head back and pick her up, I was happy to say that my cock was sated enough for the time being. Wouldn't be for long, but I'd deal with that when the time came, I suppose.

Thankfully, Eliza was waiting for me as I pulled up to The Gin. As I came to a stop, something seemed off. She was sitting on the back of a random truck; her hair was a mess, and she was double fisting two beers. When she finally noticed me, she jumped off the truck and made her way over to me. She didn't seem drunk though. She was walking in a perfect line, and she didn't look happy.

Leaning over, I opened the passenger side door for her, and she slid into the vehicle without a word. She didn't even acknowledge me. So, I put the truck into drive and turned around. After, I glanced over to her. Her blonde locks that had been halfway pulled back had fallen but other than that she still looked just as amazing as she did when she'd gotten into the car at Terra's.

It was the reason I didn't say anything. Damnit, she looked so good...I didn't want to let her leave this vehicle without having her all to myself first. I went with my better judgment this time though telling myself that she was off-limits. Also, that she was innocent. When she jumped out of the car earlier, I know if my head down south were able to speak, it would've cussed me to hell and back.

Hell, I was even cussing myself at that moment.

"Can you make a left up here at your next turn?" Eliza's meek voice pulled me from my thoughts. When I looked over to her, she was pointing at the road she wanted me to make a left at.

I wasn't sure what was up with her, but something happened at that party. I knew it the moment she stomped up to the truck and slammed the door behind her after she'd jumped in.

"What for? You do realize it's past midnight, right?" I asked, confused as I took the left turn anyways. "Your curfew is in half an hour."

Finally, Eliza looked over at me from her side of the truck and smiled, "I didn't realize Austin Burkhalter went strictly by the book. What a disappointment." She murmured, as she cut those grey eyes up towards me.

I chuckled at that. I rarely went by the book, but I was already walking on a thin wire. But if she insisted, I wasn't going to turn her down. Besides, what was one little broken rule? It wasn't like Kevin would send me back home because he's daughter had missed her curfew one time.

Oh yeah, this I could do.

"Darling, I think you'd be surprised; but your wish is my command. Where to?"

Eliza said a few different directions and about five minutes later we were parked on an old, small bridge that surrounded by woods. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. This was what she was missing curfew for? She didn't wait a second to jump out of the truck while I stayed seated where I was. The next thing I knew, I could see Eliza from the rear-view mirror. She was leaning down in the tailgate of the truck, digging a few things out of the steel box that was connected to the truck.

A few moments later, she popped up on my side of the truck. When she opened the door, she looked at me expectantly. "What are you still doing in here?" She asked. "Come on, get out." She gently pulled on my arm until I was standing on the bridge with her. When the door slammed shut, she pulled me to the back where she had been earlier.