A date

(Nash and i have been dating for at least 2 months and were hanging out right now at his house.)

Im cuddling with Nash on his couch were watching a horror film and eating popcorn and this is the best day over and then i receive the call I've been dreading my mother's surgery is happening today. I have to be there so Nash and i go to the hospital for my mom and she is doing really well so I'm sitting in the waiting room with Nash and i have to fill out a paper for my mom like the medication she takes and how many times a day how she feels and stuff like that I'm in the waiting room reading a magazine for about a hour and a half before i can see her and when she is in the hospital after surgery she usually has to stay there for about 3 hour's then can come home when she has enough energy.

It's been 5 hours and my mom is home and I'm getting ready for my date with Nash i decided to wear a dress that goes above my nee's its white with lace and a brown skinny belt. Then i wore these peach pump heal's. Then i curled my hair and put my makeup on then i herd the doorbell ring.

Nash and i are at the fancy dinner and were just talking

N=nash

K=kiarra

N"You look great

K"thanks

N"so i have big news

K"ya what is it

N"my friend is coming

K"oh this friend isn't a ex right

N"no no no it's a guy

K"oh when is he coming

N"tomorrow or earlier

K"oh when do i get to meet him

N"umm probably in 2 days

K"i cant wait

N"oh the foods here

K"good cause I'm starving

After that we went back to Nash's place and we were sitting on his couch kissing we started to fully make out and it was so great and so real then were heard his mom come home and we stopped really quickly and he just pecked me on my lips his mom came in to the living room.

M=Nash's mom

K=Kiarra

N=Nash

M"what have you guys been doing

N"umm we just got back from a date

M"did you have fun?

K"ya it was great

M" I'm going to bed now

K"good night

N"okay night

His mother leftWe started to kiss again and then i got a call from my mom and she told me it was time to come home. Then i went home and went to bed.