Things would not be easy...

Start from the beginning

The girls and boys are both threatened. Some of the girls are happy to see Jungkook and Taehyung, while some of them are mad at him and wanted to throw a bad comments to him. Some of the boys are happy for him and Taehyung but some of them are mad at him especially those who confessed to him.

"Jungkook is a slut!"

"He is a bitch!"

"A whore!"

Jungkook can hear those words even though he's inside the car. He is about to cry...

Taehyung put the headphones to his ears. Jungkook looked at him... And Taehyung signed language saying 'you don't have to listen to them.' Taehyung said and smiled.

Siri can't take it anymore.

"Who said that?" Siri asked her face is dark she can kill a person now.

The students are really threatened now and started to step back and walk out.

Siri sighed... She's about to collapsed and kissed the floor thanks to his boyfriend he catches his girl.
He hugged her...

"You've done very well on protecting our son." Jimin said.

Jungkook came out same with Taehyung.

"Siri are you alright?" Jungkook asked to a drained Siri.

"Of course I'm." Siri said smiling.

"Why you did that? You don't have to do those things." Jungkook said crying... He is emotional not because of pregnancy hormones but because he appreciate how this two important person to his life protected him, how Taehyung protected his ears from hearing those foul words. He appreciates all of them for staying by his side.

"Pabo!" Siri said and wiped his best friends tears.

"Stob it now. I don't want my soon to be niece or nephew would be ugly as you." Siri said teasing the younger.

"Jimin hyung... You smell not awful now. Thank you so much for doing this to me." Jungkook said and hugged his two best friends.

Taehyung just watched this beautiful scene of his boyfriend and his best friends. Taehyung really appreciate to see his boyfriend that there is someone who will protect and there is someone he can trust with.

He saw Bo Gum from a distance he gave him a poisonous look.

The four of them rode back to Jungkook's parents house. Taehyung decided to bring the two so Jungkook's mind would be occupied from what happened. He opened the door and Jungkook was attacked by a hug and kisses from his mom and dad.

Taehyung, Siri and Jimin talked outside the house.

While the Jungkook and parents came inside.

"What happened to my baby? Did you cry?" His mom asked.

"Who made my baby cry?" His dad asked.

"Did Taehyung did this?" His dad asked.

"No no no." Jungkook said and lowered his head.

"Tell us baby." His mother said patting his back slowly.

"Today Taehyung hyung and I came in school together. But things are not good... There are group of students looking for me, some of them are happy to see me with Taehyung hyung... But some of them are mad at me and hating me. I don't know why..." Jungkook said.

His parents hugged him.

"Things would not be easy as you think son." His mom said.

"People would hate you."

"They might think you're a misfortune."

"But don't mind them."

"We're here for you no matter what happened. In your ups and down we'll be here for you. We will support you in your good times and bad times." His mom said and hugged him... So he can feel more secure.

Taehyung looked at a new picture of Jungkook's life. He promised to himself that he will protect this ray of sunshine. He will protect his baby and his boyfriend no matter what happens.

-----

Yay! Hello guys so here is mah update ~
I'm so touched with this chapter.
I don't know why... But I think... The feeling of having a friend like Siri and Jimin would be the best when you're out of your house.

So yah ~ here it is hehehe
What can you say?

P.s already received 5k+ reads I'm so happy huhuhu. Thank you so much *bows 90°*
P.p.s have you watched run ep 24 i'm dying because of happiness lols. Taekook hugging each other. Yoongs asked Jin to hold hands emegerdddd my Yoonjin feels is soooo fed up. Hehehehe