Kikumaru Eiji: Acrobatic Tennis

Start from the beginning

  "Who's that person your talking about, guys?"

  "Try to figure it out." They both said.

  "Cheapstake!😒" I said.

  "Where here, bye Cana, see you later."

  "Kaito do you want to watch the special menu of tennis club?" I ask to him while entering the room. "Sure, after class right?" He said the we both separate and we go to our seats.

  After our last lecture some of the student was going home and Kaito and I was waiting to Cana to arrive so that we both three going to the tennis club. "She is taking so long I wonder what happen to her." I said.

  "I think she is busy... Look she is running back and port. We should text her that we going first." He said then we both text her with same text and and time. "Alright... Let's go." He said then I follow him to the court.

  "They just starting... Set A."

  "Oishi and Tesuka-senpai was their."

  "Set B was Eiji-chan, Kawamura-senpai​ and Aruma."

  "Set C Fuji-senpai, Momoshiro. And Set D, Echizen, Kaido and Inui-senpai."

  "Only few we know." I said then I look to Kaito.

  "Yeah! But if I do this, someone will jealous. You know?" He said then he took my right hand and he put it into his chest and then he kiss my forehead. 'wohw... Wohw... Why am I blushing. Because he is the one who do that?' After he just grin.

  Kikumaru POV 🎾😐

  "... ... ..."

  "Eiji... Why are you pouting?" Taka-san said.

  "... Is he try to get her~?" I said staring of (f/n) and that Kaito.

  "They are sweet I wonder if they are going out?" Taka-san said then I suddenly do a dead glare to him.

  "No! They're not~~!" I said then walked away, I look again to them and I saw Kaito grinning then look at me secretly.

  'He just teasing me~~' I said in my thoughts.

  "They are great from each other. I'm so unlucky to her but at least she find a right guy." Fuji said.

  "Fuji~~ you too?"

  "I'm just telling the truth. Why, are you Jealous?" He ask then he also to grinning thing.

  "No! Taka-san let's start. I'm gonna show to her my acrobatic style." I said with a pissed face.

  I look again to them and I saw her looking at me, she wave and I also waving at her. Kaito just grinning at me and now I'm in the serious mood to fight Taka-san.

  "Are you ready. Here I come." Taka-san said. He smash the ball with full power that I feel it's hard to catch. I used my to hands to return it and I did it just twice.

  In the middle of the match Taka-san don't feel tired but I'm starting to feel it. 3-4 is hard. It's my turn to serve, when I start to serve he do normal counter and that is why I start my acrobatic tennis. Even if he can return the ball with full power I can still catch it due to my flexible body and it end up to 4-4 game. I look to her and I saw she relief.

  "Good luck Eiji-chan!!! Hey you should have to cheer to."

  "Good luck!!! SE-N-PA-I~~~"

  '... That guy... Is he trying to pissed me?"

  After that we continue the match but sadly... I lost. 5-6 the result but I'm also part of being regular because I'm lose one time. But I have a punishment of Inui juice. "*Gulp* do I have to drink this?" I ask to Inui.

  "Yes! Of course, you lose one time." He ask forcing me to hold it.

  "O-ok~~... Kanpai!" I drink the whole bottle and the other players shock. Then I feel like to want to vomit and I'm starting to run. "Ah! Eiji-chan. Wait!!! Let's go Kaito."

  "No you should go I have the things to take care of. I wonder why Cana didn't arrive."

  "Eiji-chan wait~!!!"

  She follow me to the water fountain then she also sit beside me. "Are you alright?" She said offering a soda. "Sorry to trouble you." I said. "At least you are stay in being regular. You're great you know. Your style and your flexibility. I remember that you use those style yesterday. You're so cool~~!"

  "Really? You think I'm cool?" I ask her again.

  "Yes! Your cool, super cool... And... Eiji-chan!"

  "Nani!?"

  "Your hand."

  "Eh! Ah! S-sorry~..." I said. We both have a awkward silence that feel I cannot take it anymore.

  "Ahhh!! This is ridiculous. (f/n)-chan... Ano... I like you, you know."

  "What? Hey! I like you too. We're friends."

  "Friends!? Eh! No, I mean I like you as a woman, a lady. Not a friend. And I don't like that Kaito. I always imagined that you still like him because of you expression you making when you talk to him like today... That's make me jealous... Fuji and Cana -chan teasing me because of my pissed face. So... What about you."

  "Eh! M-me!? Ah... How should I start this... Ahmm, well at first Cana was trying to confess to you and my heart grip when I think that. I think I'm Jealous too but I'm just realized now, just now that I have a feelings to you. Eiji-chan."

  "So... You like me?" I said with a excitement.

  "Yeah! I like you Eij---"

  "Really? This is great.. now I win to that guy. Even if your too close from each other, I'm the only one in your heart."

  "Yeah! Eiji-chan too tight."

  "Hey!! You know we can hear you guys." Someone said.

  "Fuji-senpai." She said.

  "Eh! Ah! Sorry." I said.

  "Not only me, he also hear you." Fuji said then we look to where he is pointing. "Tesuka-san!" I said.

  "You go back or else you have to run 20 laps." He said.

  "Hai!! Then see you after school (f/n)-chan." I said then I kiss her forehead.

  "Kikumaru, last warning."

  "H-hai!!!"

  ~~🎾😐