Oishi Syuichiroh: Ex-Couple

Oishi's POV
  "Why you guys here?" Bane-san said.

 "Were invited for a party." Inui said.

 "Party? Are you going to PARTYcipate there? Pffft!" David said.

  "David! *Kick* we don't have time for your lame puns. And don't do that in front of her." Bane-san said.

 "Hai."

  "What are we waiting for, let's go inside." Saeki said and pushing us to enter the gate. Of course Kaido was walking calmly while we are walking nervously because the house was too big.

  "I-i think, she have many visitors, it's a little bit awkward to us." Taka-san said.

  "Oh! Please, my Darling is not like that, she's simple."

  "Very simple, they have a same level as Atobe and Sakaki Group." Kaido said. 

 "But my Darling don't have care about money unlike to someone that he buy anything he want." Saeki said.

  My heart is ripped when I heard the word Darling in the second time but the worst is.

 "What do you mean by Darling, Saeki?" Fuji said then he look at me. "(f/n) was my..."

  "Minna~!" Some said at the front door.

  "Tadashi, Jun!" Rokaku said waving to them. They run to reach us then.

  "Saeki-senpai, Amane-senpai, It-chan Yeah~ Bane-senpai and Aoi-san Yea~Yeah~!" Tadashi high five them one by one and he hug It-chan.

  "So this is the reason my you guys meet (n/n)... Because of this two." David said.

  "No! When we transfer in Seigaku, Nii-chan was friend of them already." Jun said innocently.

  "Oh! What do you mean by that?" Bane-san said curiously.

  "Because Nii-chan and Oishi-senpai have a kind--"

  "Kind of Tour!! Actually... I'm the one who do a tour to her when she transfer here. That's​ why I'm the one she met, before them." I said scratching my back neck.

  "Is that right... Jun?" Saeki said and glaring at me and I trying to avoid it.

  "I don't know but according to Inui-senpai, Nii-chan met Oishi-senpai because of that tour. So I think Yes!!" He said with sparkling background.

  "Ahm! It's just me or we didn't know that (l/n) was your sister." Fuji said.

  "Didn't Kaoru tell you that?" Tadashi said to Fuji.

  "No, and can I correct you, Nii-chan is wrong, it should be Nee-chan." He explain. 

 "Oh! But we like to call her like that!"

 "She's your sister, be more sensitive."

  "Nii-chan is the one who's sensitive." Jun said.

  "I said it's Nee-chan!!! Jun."

  Fuji walking toward Jun and Taka-san stop him before something happen. "Lets go inside!" Tadashi said.

  We walking until we reach the front door and the butler and maids greet us.

 "SO FANCY!!!" We both said except the Rokkaku.

  "Hi, Alexander it's been a while eh? Where's my Darling?" Saeki said removing his jersey. "Lord Saeki she's in the kitchen."

 "Ok, Arigatou." He said then he grin at me.

  (F/L) POV

"Hello." Saeki said.