The fight

Blue Laced Agate clutched his fist "no!". 

Sodalite spun around shocked "excuse me?!". 

He lifted his head high "you heard me no!!" He pushed his chest out

 "you can't do that! I- I won't let you!" Tears streaming from Blue Laced Agate's eyes, he wasn't going to be pushed around like this these jaspers deserved better than to be thrown out into the battlefield just to die it was cruel and selfish for him to do nothing.

"And what makes you think you'll stop me" Sodalite summoned her spear from her arm and scrapping it against the floor. 

What was Blue Laced Agate thinking this wasn't like him to just stop her any way I am going to put a stop to this rebellious behaviour anyway Sodalite thought "you know you can't beat me".

Blue Laced Agate knew Sodalite was challenging him like she always doses she had got way out of hand and should go back to being some lucky gem's doll. 

"Well, even so at least I can try" Blue Laced Agate pulled out the pistol from his gem and loaded it.

"You're just making a fool of yourself Blue Laced Agate shouldn't you know your place," Sodalite said pointing her spear at Blue Laced Agate.

 Blue Laced Agate chuckled a bit "you know I was going to say the same thing to you Sodalite" his tone moved to serious as he leaned his gun up to Sodalite violence wasn't his preferred choice but to keep them safe from her grasp was all that mattered now.

"Let me make this clear you're not going to take them now you can walk away from this and know your place and nobody can get hurt," he choked on that he knew it was severally hypocritical.

Everything he told her was against this against the homeworld and he hoped she would understand, but she hadn't and had to choose to fight against him. 

"What you think I am just going to play by your stupid silly games and be some princess don't you understand Blue Laced Agate this is war and in this situation, you are not knowing your place in this war but I do and you can't deny it."

Sodalite moved closer to agate and put her spear to his face "I am going to ask one more time" Sodalite looked at him agitated "move".She stared him straight in the eye with a wicked glare. Blue Laced Agate quickly responded by hitting Sodalite in the stomach hard pushing her off him "now that's how it's going to be then."

He drawled, his gun and shoot twice hitting her hand, making her drop the spear and the other in her chest. Sodalite recovered from the blows quickly by summoning another spear and lunging towards him with it pushing him back and over repeatable punching him. Blue Laced Agate grabbed one of her fist stopping the motion and push her back slamming her on the floor. Sodalite hit him with her legs in the stomach, pushing him off and throwing the spear directly in his eye she then yanked it out. Getting up Sodalite grabs Blue Laced Agate's shoulder and keeps him up as she stabs him in the chest in his gem, causing him to stumble and fall on the floor bleeding out. She bent down to the floor and lifted up Blue Laced Agate's head "off with Rose Quartz's head you traitor. Blue Laced Agate's vision came blurry as he saw her storming off as he closed his eyes shut and poofed.