🍂 R E V E A L E D🍃

Start from the beginning

She checked your cervix

Doctor Winters: your cervix is normal, so far so good, next I'm going to check your heart rate & the baby's heart rate as well.

She then checked your heart rate. As well as the baby's heart rate too

Doctor Winters: your heart rate is normal & so is the baby's.

Quavo: fam you gon tell us what we having right.

Doctor Winters: yes sir we're about to get to that.

y/n: Quavious don't be impatient let her do her job.

Quavo: you know I'm inpatient I was just asking that's all.

Doctor Winters: we're now going to do the ultrasound.

y/n: this is it baby are you ready?

Quavo: hell yeah im ready, do your thing doc.

Doctor Winters: I'm going to put this gel on your belly it'll be a little cold but not harmful to the baby or you, here goes.

She begins moving the ultrasound mouse around your belly as there is a strong feedback with the baby's heart beat as Quavo starts holding your hand again

Doctor Winters: that's one strong heart beat y/n it looks like you're having a...
Would you like to know the gender?

Quavo: hold the fuck up now, that's why the fuck we here don't ask no dumb shit like this the fuck you asked that for so tell us what we having damn.

y/n: I'm so sorry about that Doctor but yes we'd like to know the gender.

Doctor Winters: that's okay, well y/n it looks like you're having a baby girl congratulations you two.

y/n: Quavious we're having a girl I love you baby I'm so excited we're gonna twin together and do girly stuff.

Quavo: I love you too ma it's alright though it doesn't matter just as long as she's healthy I'm straight & I love you too.

After you & Quavo left the doctors appointment you & him went house shopping for a new house adding to the addition of houses you and him already own

You and Quavious just arrived at the house in the Hamptons Hidden Hills California

Real estate agent: yes we've been expecting you & y/n here is the new home that was just built after 5 years