🍂 R E V E A L E D🍃

Start from the beginning

A white shirt & blue jacket with some black jeans & a Gucci belt.

After you and Quavo got ready you cooked a small breakfast for the two of you & then left for your appoinment.

15 minutes later...
y/n & Quavo arrived at the doctor's office to find out the gender of their baby.

Nurse assistant: hi y/n, here are some forms for you to fill out, just return them to me & afterwards we'll go from there.

y/n: thank you so much I will

You began filling out the paper work answering questions & a few minutes later you handed the forms back to the assistant.

y/n: here you go I've finished filling theses forms out.

Nurse assistant: thank you we'll be with you in a few minutes so you can go about your day afterwards.

Quavo: (rubs) your belly, aye little man you gon be just like me & shit i'ma teach you bout these hoes, how they wishy washy & to get you one that's bad & boujee.

y/n: watch your mouth Quavious don't be cursing at my belly the baby can hear you.

Quavo: oh word

y/n: yes nigga I don't want him or her coming up cursing the lyrics to y'all songs if so it'll be clean version only.

Quavo: fuck outta here with tha Clean version shawty, when we fucked we fucked dirty.

y/n: whatever

You and Quavo talked for a while until a nurse by the name of Kate came out into the waiting room area, to escort you to an exam room for your check up & ultra sound gender reveal.

Nurse: hello y/n my names Kate before we get you settled into a room we need to check your weight, height & blood pressure before we get you into a room.

Kate then checked your weight, height & blood pressure & escorted you & Quavious into a room before leaving she gave you a gown.

Kate: here you go just change into this gown & give the doctor a couple of minutes she'll be in with you shortly.

y/n: thank you.

Quavo: you need help ma?

y/n: just sit my clothes in the chair while I put this on.

Quavo then sat your clothes in the chair as you put on the gown, you sat on the bed and waited for the doctor and ultrasound technician to come in.

15 minutes later...
The doctor came in to start the check up & ultrasound of the baby and to reveal the gender.

Doctor: hello I'm Doctor Winters and I'll be doing your 6th month check up and reveal of your baby let's get started.

y/n: sounds good, baby come here I don't want you to miss out on anything.

Quavious came next to you and started to hold your hand.

Quavo: I'm right here shawty.

Doctor Winters: alright let's begin so first I'm going to check your cervix.