Training Area

The Training Station's

There are different stations on where you can train, you can practice training either a hunter or warrior, but you must go to that section

Fighting Station
The fighting Station is for training to either be a warrior, or learn new battle moves.

You will be lifting weights, fighting others, boxing practices, shifter fights, and other things to become a strong fighter, to protect your kingdom.

Hunting Station
This station is to become a expert hunter, taking down prey, testing your scenes and strength on what you can take down.

You'll be trained by running, hunting skills, tracking down prey, stalking prey, skills on taking down prey, and other well things to know.

Brain Station
This station is all about skills, intelligence, how fast you can come up with a plan to make sure you will either survive or battle plans.

They will test you by setting you in a trap, and you finding your way out, or even having to rescue someone. They also see how smart you are, your thinking skills,and other things.

Royal Station
You want to try to beat a lycan? Well here is a Station where you can test your strength. You may challenge any royal you may want for a friendly battle.

This will help you get stronger, your skill testing, speed, senses and how fast you react to the attack.

More stations to come soon