Elsa made some weird looking ice sculptures and she made it snow then in a few minutes it turned into a fierce blizzard.

" Elsa! Try to stop it!" yelled Jack.

Elsa did try, but it was no use. Elsa tried with all her might but it just wouldn't stop. She was now getting scared, scared that she wouldn't be able to stop, scared that she might hurt Jack and Olaf.

But Jack made his way to Elsa to make sure she was okay. But she wasn't okay. There was a sheet of ice under her and her hands started to get frost over them.

Jack held her hands. And his hands started to get frost over then too.

" J-Jack... your hands.." said Elsa. But by noticing his hands the frost had made way up to his arms now.

" Its okay Elsa. The cold won't hurt me. " said Jack but oddly Elsa's frost did hurt him, a lot. He just didn't want her to worry more.

" Elsa... try to think of the times when you felt safe, when you felt happy." said Jack.

Elsa was in a gaze for a minute but soon... the blizzard stopped the frost melted from their hands and they could finally feel the sun shine on their skin.

" I... I did it. Thank you..." said Elsa.

" You're welcome. Now.. let's try it again. But no blizzards this time.... it scared the life out of me. " said Jack.

" Okay... I promise." said Elsa , with a faint smile.

They kept on going until Elsa could control it better.

" Okay , Elsa! You've done a pretty good job.. just needs a little improvement... let's do it one last time and let's go grab lunch. I'm starving." said Jack.

Elsa tried to make it snow between them again but this time... she accidentally made it snow on Jack , full force.

Jack was covered in snow. And his clothes got wet.

" Oh my gosh! Jack! I'm so sorry! Here... lemme get you out." said Elsa , half worried-half laughing.

Jack got out of the snow but his shirt was soaking wet and his pants a little wet after he came out.

"Aw, man... " said Jack not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry... do you have a towel or something? " said Elsa ,laughing.

"No... I'm pretty sure." said Jack who started laughing now.

" Why don't we go back so you can change at your home?" said Elsa.

" My mom must have gone to the mall by now. The house must be locked...and she takes the keys with her." said Jack.

" Um... I have an idea... but I'm not sure if your up for it." said Elsa.

" What is it?" said Jack.

" I brought the extra clothes.... do you want to wear my shirt? " said Elsa, embarrassed.

" Um... I'm not sure." said Jack.

" Don't worry. You can wear it. Its a bit loose on me, maybe it'll fit you and its just a plain white T. Wait, I'll show you....see? Nothing to worry about." said Elsa , grabbing the shirt from her bag.

" Yeah... I can wear that. Thanks, Els." said Jack.

" You're welcome. I have to go to the girls bathroom. " said Elsa.

" Okay, then we'll head out for lunch." said Jack.

"Sure." said Elsa.

Elsa fixed her make up and her hair and clothes. Then she came out and saw Jack talking with Olaf.

"Olaf! Where were you? I didn't see you watching us practise." said Elsa.

"Oh.. I was talking to one of North's elves." said Olaf.

Then Elsa looked at Jack. She saw him ,already wearing her shirt.

" Hey.. see? No worries... its a good thing I didn't bring a girly shirt." said Elsa with a wide smile.

" You're right. But because it's owned by a girl... I feel weird." said Jack with a smirk of his face. Then Elsa slapped his arm, lightly.

" Stop whining... you've never looked better. It looks exactly like your other shirt." said Elsa.

" Ow... Haha.. you're right. C'mon.. let's go grab some lunch. Bye Olaf!" said Jack.

Olaf and Elsa said their goodbyes and Jack and Elsa went off to a diner for some lunch.

The waitress took their order and they were waiting for their food to arrive, when... a tall man with dull skin and black hair came to them.

" Hello, Jack. Its been a long time." said the tall man.

Jack looked up, he was shocked and said.

" Pitch..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////

////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

finally!!!! an update!!! sorry I didn't update in a reeeeeeeaaalllyyy loooooooonngg time. but here we are!. I'll try to update more frequently from now on.

thank you for the reads, votes  and comments!!

seriously! the comments made me really happy!

please read, vote and comment!

Bye!! :) :) :) :D