CHAPTER 11

Elsa's POV

I woke up ,took a shower and I woke up Anna and started to dress up.

I decided to wear a short ,high wasted black skirt  which had a flow to it and a plain white T. I wore a pretty metallic necklace, Anna applied some make up for me and as for my hair.....I did a neat high ponytail.

I added all the necessary things in my bag for later use. I took a book and a pen just in case if I needed to jot down some things for my powers. And I also took my gloves, just in case.

"How do I look?" I asked Anna.

"You look beautiful!!! Jack is gonna go head over heels." said Anna grinning.

I felt glad and made my way to meet Jack.

Jack's POV

After I finished taking a shower and had breakfast. I got ready for the day and took some cash with me for lunch and the movie. It was 10:55 am.

"Hey, mom? I'm off to practise! See ya later! " I said.

"Okay! Come home before 12! " said mom.

"Kay... bye!" I said running off to our garage.

Elsa's POV

Jack texted me.

(Bold: texting conversation)

Jack: hey Elsa.. you ready? :)

Elsa: yeah. be out in a minute. :)

----------------- end of texting ------------------

I told my parents and Anna that I was going. I stepped outside of the house and saw a guy in front of my house on a motorbike. He turned around and it was Jack.

He looked really cool and handsome with his black jeans and white T with a leather jacket.

" You look beautiful." he said. I blushed.

" Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself. " I said. He gave me a smile.

"Hop on." he said.

"Why do we need your bike? Its only walking distance to school." I said.

"We're supposed to go to the movies , remember?" he said. I blushed again.

"Yeah... I forgot. Silly me.." I said , weirdly.

"Haha.. c'mon hop on and wear my helmet." he said.

I put on the helmet and we reached school in about a minute.

No one's POV

Jack and Elsa reached their school. They went inside the school campus and Jack parked his bike. As they entered their school's field, they were greeted by Olaf.

" Hi , guys! What brings you here? " said Olaf.

" Hi, Olaf. Jack is gonna help me control my powers better... we're gonna practise now." said Elsa.

" Okay. Can I come, watch? " said Olaf.

" Sure."  said Elsa.

Jack took off his jacket and kept it at a side and so did Elsa with her bag. They went to the centre of the field. But they were standing far apart from each other.

" Okay. So Elsa, I really don't know what to do, but... for now just do whatever you want or can." said Jack.

" O-Okay.... here it goes." said Elsa.