chapter 7 - In a Lonely Place

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", there were several shots of the town.

Betty: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

Jughead: (voice over) "This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", on Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.04 "The Last Picture Show", in the Lodge apartment, they were talking.

"Your father hired the Southside Serpents to decrease the value of the drive in's land," Hermione explained.

From 1.04 "The Last Picture Show", at the drive in, Hermione gave FP the money.

"Where's the rest of it?" FP asked.

"The rest of it?" Hermione repeated.

From 1.05 "Heart of Darkness", in Pop's, Hermione opened the box, gasping, backing away in fear. In the box, was a huge serpent, hissing.

Hermione: (voice over from 1.05 Heart of Darkness)  "It was a message, for me from the Serpents."

Later, Bash and Hermione were sitting in Pop's, talking about what happened.

Bash sighed. "Which is why you gotta tell me why the Serpents--"

"It's Hiram," Hermione answered. "Your father owes them money."

From 1.04 "The Last Picture Show", at the drive in, the Jones were talking.

"Where are you gonna live now?" FP asked.

"We'll figure it out, Dad," KP told him. "We always do."

From 1.06 "Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!", in the construction site, outside the trailer, Veronica looked through the window and saw Hermione and Fred making out.

Veronica: (voice over from 1.06 Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!) "I saw you with Fred Andrews in the trailer."

From 1.06 "Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!", in the Lodge apartment, they were talking.

"Two out of four signatures are needed to award the contract," Hermione explained.

"I'm sorry, Mom, but no," Veronica told her.

"I don't want to be involved in it," Bash told her.

After the kids left, Hermione went ahead and put Bash's signature as Sebastian Lodge on the paperwork anyway.

From 1.06 "Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!", in the school hallway, Veronica looked at Hermione and Fred. "What's going on?"

"That So Dale contract?" Fred asked. "Awarded to Andrews Construction."

From 1.06 "Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!", in the garden, Betty, Valentina and Polly were talking.

Valentina walked closer. "Polly, you're..." She placed her hand over Polly's belly. "With Jason's..."

"You just have to help me get out of here," Polly told them. "I'll go to the car on the lost highway off of Route 40."

From 1.06 "Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!", in the woods, Valentina, Jughead, Betty and Bash found the car, looking through the trunk. Valentina found Jason's football jacket, holding it.