chapter 3 - Body Double

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", there were several shots of the town.

Valentina: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Riverdale)"

Jughead: (voice over) "This story is about a town, once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed..."

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", on Sweetwater River, Jason and Valentina walked toward the water.

Jughead: (voice over) "By the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the Fourth of July."

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", in the school hallway, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"Can we talk, Ms. Grundy?" Archie asked.

"About what?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", in the pouring rain, Archie and Grundy were in her car in the parking lot, hooking up.

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 The River's Edge) "You're the music teacher. Can we talk about music?"

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", by Sweetwater River, Grundy's car was parked nearby where Grundy and Archie were laying together on a blanket. They heard a gunshot in the distance, looking in that direction.

Archie: (voice over from 1.01 The River's Edge) "We heard what we heard, and afterwards, we didn't do anything."

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", in the music room, Archie and Grundy were talking.

"How would we explain why we were together at 6:00 AM on the Fourth of July?" Grundy asked.

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", at her table with Jughead, Valentina sighed, holding her head in her hands.

"Why don't you just leave them, then?" Jughead asked.

"My brother tried to leave them," Valentina told him. "I guess that didn't work out so well."

"What do you mean?" Jughead asked.

Valentina didn't answer, changing the subject. "I wanna help you with the book. Only if you help me find out what happened to him."

From 1.01 "The River's Edge", by Sweetwater River, Kevin and Moose found Jason's body.

Kevin couldn't look away no matter how much he wanted to. "Oh, my God, it's Jason. He was shot."

From 1.02 "Touch of Evil", in the office, Cheryl, Valentina, Sheriff and Weatherbee were giving announcements.

"Jason's death is now being treated as a homicide," Sheriff told them.

From 1.02 "Touch of Evil", in the student lounge, Valentina and KP were sitting together.

"He was supposed to come back," Valentina told her. "And there are things that nobody knows. That I don't even know."

From 1.02 "Touch of Evil", in chemistry, Valentina held out her wrists. "They'll find out soon enough. That I'm guilty."

~-~ 

Same Day - Day One

Morning - Riverdale High School - Hallway

Sheriff and Weatherbee were leading Valentina down the hallway.