chapter 5

Hey so I still don't know about continuing(and debating stopping after this because I'm lazy and sick also if I continue it would be really rushed) but whatever so let's get on with it, oh and also chapters might be a bit shorter.

-=-=-
Nagisa's P.O.V

I open my eyes sleepily to look at the time 8:45. Luckily schools out today so I can sleep in.

'Knock knock'

I open my eyes and wait for a few minuets for the knocking to come again. I get up our of bed sleepily and walk to the door not bothering to brush my hair or change. I open the door and stand in surprise as the person standing there is none other than karma.

"Karma-kun what are you doing here?!" I try to fix my messy hair wondering why I did not brush it before opening the door.

"Your lucky it was me or a complete stranger might have seen your bed head" karma laughs as my cheeks heat up bright red. I fix my hair as much as possible and respond,

"Why are you here anyway Karma-kun?"

"I was wondering if you would grace me with your presence for a shopping trip"

"Could I get ready first?"

"If course" I let karma in to my house and rush to my bedroom to get ready.

-=-=- time skip -=-=-

I walk to the living room in a black and blue t-shirt, jeans and black shoes (I don't know how to explain outfits *shrugs*)

"I'm ready but why exactly did you want me to come?"

"Well actually there is something I wanted to tell you so I figured I'd make it a date"

"A-a date I never agreed to that"

"Oh come on nagisa I even had a movie ticket bought" well that would be a waste of money if he already bought it... I respond,

"Fine... but next time tell me is a date"

"So your saying there is going to be a next time" karma smirked and I flushed red AGAIN, you know you'd think my face would just permanently turn red. I walk out with karma.

-=-=- time skip -=-=-

I'll admit I had a lot of fun karma somehow choose a movie I really liked and had wanted to go see for a long time but couldn't because I was busy most of the time.

"I had alot of fun karma-kun thank you"

"No prob should do it again sometime,  and I need to speak with you in private so could we go to your house?"

"Sure" i wondered what karma wanted to say, wait he said something about wanting to tell me something earlier so maybe he was going to tell me at home. We walk home and talk a bit as I try to get a clue what he is going to tell me but he won't budge. We get to the house and I unlock the door letting karma in. I sit down on the couch next to the chair karma is sitting in.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Surprise must be evident on my face because karma looks down, I'm just not used to him looking nervous.

"Promise me you won't hate me after I tell you" hate karma? I don't think I could he had become a good friend and maybe after today I wished he was more but that was off topic.

"I promise I won't hate you Karma-kun i don't think there is anything that could make me hate you" karma smiles and it doesent look like a smirk for once which surprised me.

"So nagisa here's the thing I'm..."

-=-=-
CLIFFHANGER, even though probably already know what he's going to say... but anyway so I said this was going to be shorter and the next chapters will also likly be shorter so beware, anywho, bye~