At first I was hesitating to trust Sam, I mean he had some thing for me and almost destroyed my relationship with Percy. But I really need to get this big weight out of my chest. “It’s just my mom, she’s always like this! She can’t accept the fact that Percy and I are together! I already accepted the part where she made a monster like Natalie to be my sister but she can’t accept my relationship with someone that really loves me.” I said pacing back and forth while talking like a maniac. “Why does your mom hate Percy?” He asked. “Well Poseidon and Athena doesn’t really like each other. Scratch that. They hate each other.” I said and we both chuckled. “Really? Then your mom needs to accept that, and trust me. She’ll accept Percy. At the right time.” He said and pats my shoulder, I smiled at what he said. “You know what, you’re not that bad of a person.” I said and gave him a hug. A friendly hug. “How about we go inside and have fun?” He suggested. “Haha, c’mon lets parteyyyy!!” I said and we both ran inside.

Sam and I got inside and found the gang sitting at our table. “What are you guys doing here? Aren’t we supposed to have fun?” Sam said. “Yeah!” I agreed. The others looked at us like we have 5 heads or something. “Oh, Sam and I are friends. Everything’s okay now.” I said and smiled to Percy who’s face was obviously freaking out. “Ohhhh..” They all said and nod. “So? We gonna part or what?” I asked, we all chuckled a bit and went to the dance floor. “So, you and Ares guy there are friends?” Percy asked as he grabs my waist while dancing. “Yeah, his actually not that bad when his not that flirty guy.” I said and laughed. “Well true, he was my bestfriend before.” He said and kisses my neck. “Percy, our parents are here.” I said while he was still kissing my earlobe. “So?” He said. “Stop it.” I said and pushed him lightly. “Let’s dance.” He said and we danced like dorks and idiots at the middle. Percy was dancing the robot dance and I was just there waving my hips. (if that’s even possible.) Thalia and the others joined us and we had fun.

“Is this thing on? Hello? Testing 1…2…3…” Aphrodite said as she taps the microphone. The music stopped and we all turned our attention to her. “Hello everybody! Please go back to your proper tables and we will start the announcement of our Prince and Princess of Olympus and our King and Queen of Olympus!” She said, we all sat down on our chairs and Percy held my hand and he was squeezing it. “Are you nervous seaweed brain?” I asked grinning. “Maybe! I hope I be the king!” He said and squealed “That doesn’t suits you.” I teased again and he just gave me a peck on the lips. I gave back my attention to Aphrodite who was holding 2 cards, “Alright! Our Prince of Olympus is…..Jason Grace!!” The goddess squeals and Jason’s eyes widened. “Hey Lover boy! Come up the stage.” Thalia said to her brother. He got up and Aphrodite gave him a crown. He stood there for a minute with a stash in his chest. “And our Princess of Olympus is……Natalie Roth!! Please come up the stage.” As she announced that we all groaned as Natalie squeals going through the stage. “Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods!!!” She said.

I rolled my eyes. “And our King of Olympus is………Percy Jackson!!” She said and Percy bowed and thank you’d, Percy looked at me. “Go on, I’m okay here.” I said as he went up to the stage. “That’s my boyfriend!!” I yelled, and me and my friends chuckled. “And last but not the least! Our Queen of Olympus is………..TIED?” Aphrodite said as she looks at the card. “So we have a tie, our nominees are Piper McLean and Annabeth Chase?” She said. When I heard my name being announced Thalia nudged me and Leo throws a napkin at me. “Will you two stop it?!” I said in an irritating tone. “Sorry.”

“So here’s what we will do. The loudest claps that we will hear from each will be the winner okay?” Aphrodite said. “How many claps for Piper McLean?” She asked. The claps were many and very noisy. “Okay! How about Claps for Annabeth Chase?” I didn’t really focused on how many claps I was going to get, so I drank some water and – “’And our Queen of Olympus is ANNABETH CHASE EVERYONE!!” I spit out a little bit of water when I heard my name being called. I looked at my friends who was laughing at my stupidity. “What?!” I said. They all shook their heads and I went up to stage. “That’s our bestfriends!! Except for the other girl there that’s wearing a hot pink gown!!” Connor said as he yells. My friends laughs while Natalie was just glaring at me. She wore her small tiara and her stash. “Congratulations Annabeth.” My mother said as she puts on my big crown and stash. “Thanks, I’m sorry about earlier.” I said. “Me too.”

After that we the winners had a slow dance at the dance floor with our masks on. “Congrats Annie!” Thalia and Piper said. “Sorry Piper, I really didn’t know that I would win.” I said she just gave me a smile and hugs me. “Don’t worry! If you’re an Aphrodite kid, your house would have plenty of crowns and stashes.” She said. “True.” I said and hugged them both. “Well I need to dance with my boyfriend. See you guys later!” I said and turn around to see Percy dancing with Jason. WAIT WHAT?! “Ehem, can I borrow my boyfriend?” I said snickering. “Oh shut up Annie, I don’t wanna dance with Natalie over there.” Jason said pointing at Natalie who was flirting with some guy. “Well, you could dance with your girlfriend.” I said and he walked away. “Well, well, well. Look who’s the queen.” Percy said and held my waist. I laughed. “Shut up Seaweed brain and just kiss me.” I said as he swept me of my feet and kisses me tenderly and passionately in front of the crowd. Nobody notices it except my goofy friends. This kiss was short but it still gave me butterflies and tingly feelings. It felt like our first kiss. As we broke the kiss for air. “I will never ever get tired loving you Perseus Jackson.” I said as I gave him one last peck on the lips. “The feeling is mutual Annabeth i-don’t-know-your-middle-name Chase.” He said as we both  chuckled and dance slowly at the middle of the crowd.    

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><> 

Oh my gods ! Thank you for the 11K. Reads! Thank you thank you thank you! This is a very special update to you guys! Sorry if sometimes I’m not replying to your comments, it’s because I really don’t know what to say, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t like it or I didn’t read your comment. But thank you so much for all your support! Please tell me if my grammars are poor, some words are misspelled because I’m typing fast sometimes so I really don’t have the time to re-read the chapter and fix the words that I have misspelled,  so anyways DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty