Chapter Six; Fight.

The rush she felt when she first woke was amazing, orange faded to blue, then softened to black, the stars seemed brighter than ever, the breeze felt more refreshing and her smile the widest.
The small blonde moved to get out of the bed when David's beauty came into sight, everything she felt for him, was now a hundred times stronger. It brought her mood down a bit but not too much. She gracefully moved off the bed grabbing a few items of clothes before shutting the curtain over, not minding if David saw, it's not like he hasn't already.

"Morning Beautiful" A raw voice said as arms wrapped themselves around her small figure. The same safe feeling she would usually get, but she hoped it would come back soon. She pulled away finishing getting ready as she waited for her brother to come out, it was almost relief when he did come.
She held onto him for dear life proving his nightmares to be true, his little Luna Runa was scared and he couldn't expect anything different. She wasn't expected to be strong during this, she was basically waiting for death.

She stayed by Dwayne's side on the beach, she refused to leave it. She spoke to her hero and told him the truth, she didn't want to feed and if she didn't feed she would just get weaker and weaker. She would stay in transition and suffer the effects of still being a beast of the night. She sighed as her brother left her to report to the others who stood the other side of the sea wall in hearing distance without her knowing.

"I'm sorry" Was all David said. Everyone knew he was but they all still couldn't help the small anger that burned in each of them.

Marko and Paul jumped over to sit with her as she tried to keep herself calm.
"Have you taken your tablets?" The curly haired blonde asked already knowing the answer. She doesn't even want to get better now.

"Don't tell David" Was all she said as she rested her head on his shoulder. He just nodded as he began to feel waves of heartbreak she was giving off. Not intentionally, it's just anyone could feel the emptiness rattle around in her and it took a bit of them with every sound it made.

No one wanted to see her like this. Michael wouldn't even show his face, he hasn't stopped crying since he found out so the boys said it was best he stayed put. She was already finding this hard enough, she needed empathy, not sympathy. She didn't need someone to get in the hole with her and wallow, she needed someone to help her out.

"Come on Petal" His raw voice spoke from behind her making her move away from her friends. "You need to take your tablets" Her eyes rose up to his on this and she shook her head. No.

"Runa" Dwayne demanded. It wasn't just bad dreams and anxiety attacks she had without them horrible pills. She had psychotic episodes, she would lash out and act like an animal, but maybe that's why she didn't want to take them, she already felt like one.