Chapter 4

• Dedicated to i dedicate this story to my wonderful boyfriend, leo valdez

"Congrats!" Leo said " now you can go meet your siblings. I bet you'll love Annabeth!" He picked me up and carried me out of the cave despite me saying that i could walk myself. When we got out of the cave he gently put me down and grabbed my hand. we held hands and walked to cabin nine, Athena.

"Annabeth!" leo yelled into the door. "we have a new cabinmate for you!" He winked at me and a tall,blonde girl came walking out of the door. " Hi!" she smiled "I'm Anna beth. Let me show you around! Leo, you can go now." Leo bent over and kissed me on the nose. Before i could say anything he was gone.

Annabeth showed me around the cabin and i had to admit it was facinating! I really liked it and i could definitely call that place my home. i didnt have anything except the close i was wearing and the knife in its sheath. Lucky for me, the Athena cabin had lots of extra supplies. I packedmy bags and put them by my bed. Then, i started takling to Annabeth. 

"so, this is real? im not dreaming that i was taken to a stange camp and greetedby a super cute boy, Leo?" I had been wondering that all day. I had pinched myself a thousand times but i didnt suddenly wake up. Annabeth just laughed. "nope... I wish." i could tell that she had had some bad experiences i the past. i was just about to ask another question when a by with black hair and sea green eyes walkedin the room."