Chapter 3

The shirt was orange and said " camp half blood" on it. I realized that those were the shirts that i saw coming towards me when i got attacked by the Gorgon. I threw my grey button up away and all ready felt a great sentimental value loss. When i walked out the door, i didnt notice the leg cleverly stuck outso iwould trip. I only noticed when he caught me. "well, if your going to show me around, i should at least know your name!" i stated as he lifted me out of his strong arms. "Leo Valdez, son of Hephestus, Sixteen years old. You?" My heart skipped a beat. We were the same age! " Macey Jacobs, Daughter of unspecified people, sixteen years old" 

The minute i walked out of the infirmary i was amazed. The architeture was amazing! The temples were amazing, the training was amazing, and my tour guide was amazing. Pointing out interesting things and people. "Are we going anywhere in particular?"  I questioned. He pointed out to a cave and  said "there" 

We walked in the cave and were greeted by a girl with long red hair tied back in a ponytail. "Hey, Rachel! I brought my friend Mace over here to find out her godly parent." He called me Mace! I wasso thrilled that when Rachel took my hand it shook me out of a trance. " Let me see....." she murmered. For a long time she just sat on the cave floor holding my palm and closing her eyes.

"Aha!" she exclaimed making me and Leo jump. "Judging from her past, it all shows that she...is the daughter of Athena!"