ONE SHOT

Can't wait to see her.

Again.

It's been a year since that day. The day when I confessed my feelings for her.

After that "embarrassing confession" she left. She left me. She even drop off school. I don't know where did she go. I can't find her. Can't find her in every place that we've been before, together.

Since that day I blame myself. I should not have tell her how much I love her. Because I know, I know to myself that from the beginning I'm just a friend. I'm so stupid. So stupid that I let her leave me.

Okay that's enough. I've been waiting for 3 hours. It's not that she's late. I just got here 3 hours early because I'm so excited. But now my excitement turn into nervousness.

The guard opened the door for her. She's beautiful. Stunning as ever. From head to toe, she's perfectly beautiful like a goddess. I think I'm drooling. Then I didn't notice that she's already here, sitting in front of me.

She started, saying hello.

I can't find a word! I don't know what to say! Fvck!

Hello. I replied stuttering. Fvck it.

She giggle. The hell. Her smile. That beautiful smile of her, I miss it.

Moment of silence.
Awkward.

Then she talked about her school. Her new school. Her new classmates. Friends. She didn't even dare to tell about why she left school and me.

Haha I forgot, why would she? I'm just a friend.

One of her friends.

Suddenly her phone rang.

Surprisingly the ringtone never changed.

Lucky by  Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.

I chose it, our song. As best friends.

She excuse herself to pick her phone up. I heard her talking about the address of this restaurant.

Then she returned to her seat. Quietly.

Soon a man came in. Tall man wearing black suit.

My jaw dropped. I can't believe it. It happen so fast. The man put his arms around her waist and pulled her in a kiss. A passionate kiss. I felt torn. I felt something broke inside me. It seems like my whole world collapsed.

My mouth parted. My whole world parted.

After a minute, a minute. They stop, amazingly.

She's saying something. I can't concentrate. I can't hear her at all.

Then I heard. That word.

This is my fiancé.

Her fiancé.

The man who put his arms on her.

The man who kissed her.

Is her fiance. Soon to be her husband.

Sadly, it's not me.

How envious.

Then I laughed. I laughed like a crazy man.

I just remember.

I'm not hers. She's not mine.

I don't even have a right to be hurt.

I should not.

What am I to her again?

A friend.

I'm just a friend.

A friend that can never be hers.

Friend.

Friend.

Friend.

Always be a friend.