Niall sick- for sarahtheweirdo

Start bij het begin

I couldn't walk very fast so Louis caught up quickly and spent the walk down to the car pestering me relentlessly and teasing me every time I tripped on one thing or another.
By the time we finally reached the other lads my shaking fists were itching to smack the confident smirk right off his face.
Harry glanced over at me as I got into the car. Then he sighed and looked back out the window.

I pulled my hood up over my head to block out both their stares and the sunlight pouring out the window. If I'd had more time I might've been able to grab a pair of sunglasses out of my bag, and actually had the chance to brush my teeth before I was rudely rushed out of the door.
Moaning and shifting I ran my tongue over my teeth. Now that I'd remembered they were dirty I felt even more gross than I had before.

"Maybe we should've just let him stay back at the hotel," Liam grumbled to Liam from the drivers seat.
"What?" I opened my eyes. My head might've been throbbing pretty hard and despite the minor ringing in my ears I could still hear him.
"Well, if you're just gonna moan and groan all day. . ."

My lip twitched. I wasn't going to humour him, or argue with him, because it would just make everything worse again. As blank as I was trying to keep my face my eyes were getting itchy again and I had to wipe another tear off my cheek before anyone else noticed it. I was just so frustrated, this hadn't happened before. Never had I been accused of faking before.

Turned out the signing was outside, smack bang in the middle of a park with nothing to keep the hot sun from spilling down on my back. Within ten minutes I was sure I'd been roasted, scorched crispy and crunchy. I was sweating from just about every pore my body had and the patches of black and white circulating around my vision were ten times more obvious and shocking every time.

People were beginning to notice too. A few girls asked if I was okay, and younger girls mums were all over me with their motherly instincts and touching hands. The lads were all laughing and teasing me but my face wasn't red because I was embarrassed, it was red because I was so hot I was about to melt into a thick puddle right there on that chair.

I tried taking a sip of water out of the bottle I'd been given in an effort to push away the lightheadedness but it didn't work at all. Instead, it settled in the pit of my stomach and began churning around sickeningly, just that tiny little sip.

After an hour and a half the band was given a quarter of an hour break away from all the people in the shade of some trees on the outer edge of the park. The rest of the lads took off, chasing after each other and laughing loudly while I sat in my seat and contemplated whether or not I could even stand up. What if I really did pass out? I felt like I could.

There were a few fan who were too excited and the guards were struggling to hold them back. One came over and asked if I'd go with the other boys so they could keep everything under control. Then he frowned and picked up my water bottle, "you should finish this Niall, you look hot."

Shakily I took the bottle, "not thirsty. Can you help me up?"
Unsurely, the guard offered a hand and hoisted me slowly and carefully onto my feet. One of my legs collapsed right from the get go and the taller man beside me grabbed my shoulder to keep me upright.
"Whoa kid, what's the matter?"

"Migraine," I whimpered miserably, hardly refraining from burying my face in the chest of a man I hardly even knew.
"Oi Niall, get over here!" Harry called in the distance. My own name echoed a few times in my ears.

"Do you want to sit back down?" The guard questioned.
Niall sighed and shook his thumping head, "I'll be okay, I'm just need a minute."