I straightened my posture and fixed my blouse. I pretended nothing had happened or that I didn't just get flashbacks that caused my heart to beat faster. "Hurry up idiot." I called over my shoulder.

****

The investors looked pleased to see us which surprised me since we didn't think they'd notice us.

They all sat on a large long table and proceeded to to talk amongst each other. I heard a few others presentations from other companies and I needed us to be better.

We were up next so I pulled Zach aside. "Listen Zach. You can do this. If you start to feel nervous just look at me okay?" I said with encouragement.

"I feel like throwing up." He replied and my eyes widened.

"No," I waved his face. "Breathe! Please we need to ace this."

Zach looked me uneasily. "Okay."

I grabbed his face. "Zach! You'll be fine. Make your father proud!"

Zach sighed. "Okay. I'll do my best."

I high-fived him and then pushed him near the podium. "Go get em'." I said before running back to my seat.

As soon as I sat down the man next to me turned and shook my hand. "You're his secretary?" He suddenly asked. He was extremely handsome with piercing blue eyes.

"Something like that." I smile.

He nodded. "Well I'm Kyle." He extended out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

I nodded and shook his hand. "I'm Amira-" I began but then I heard Zach cough into the mic.

I turned and decided to give him my attention. I took a deep breath and gave him a thumbs up.
*****

As soon as me and Zach walked out of the conference room we immediately hugged each other.

We got the deal sealed! I jumped up and down. "I can't believe it!"

Zach smirked. "My dad will throw a party."

I laughed. "He probably will."

Zach did a pose. "Don't I look incredible?" He winked and i frowned.

"You're pushing it." I rolled my eyes.

He sent me a glare but I was too busy to react because I was collecting the papers. As I was starting to leave I heard a voice call my name. I turned around and found Kyle in front of me.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked, smiling.

I looked at Zach. He was putting away all of his work as well. "I'm not really sure." I shrugged.

"Have you eaten?" Kyle asked as he scratched his eyebrow. He was extremely attractive Why was he talking to me? There were a few other women here who were way more attractive than me.

I smiled. "Nope." I looked at my watch. How was it already five pm? I looked back at Kyle.
Oh my god was he asking me on a date? My shoulders slumped. I was only here for today and I was going back to New York so it wouldn't work anyways.

"Great." He smirked. "There is a restaurant below. What do you say we go together?"

I blushed but before I could answer Zach appeared out of nowhere.

"Go where?" He asked as watched between us slightly narrowing his eyes.

"Kyle invited me to go with him for dinner." I told Zach.

Zach raised his brows as if he was amused. I could still see a blaze in his eyes though. Why was he angry?

"Ah." He bit his lip. "Okay."