8. Couple advice

Elounour-

Both you and Harry, Eleanor and Louis were having a lazy day in since it was raining outside. You and Harry were sitting on one couch while Eleanor and Louis on the other. You and Harry weren't even paying attention to the movie that was playing. Instead you were both cuddling up to each other while whispering how much you two love each other.

"I love you to the moon and back" you said.

"I love you to infinity and beyond " Harry said.

"Well I love you more than directioners love One Direction, if that's even possible..." You quietly argued back.

"Oh yea, well I love you more then Niall loves food " Harry said smiling.

"Haha, alright you win" you said giggling.

"Hahaha, Yes! I love it when I win." Harry whispered that last part against your neck. Which instantly gave you shivers and a few butterflies in your stomach.

"Awe well arnt you two cute together" Louis teases. Eleanor then lightly smacked his arm while laughing quietly.

" Alright, enough of this love dovey stuff its time to go towards the studio, let's go Harold." Louis said while giving Eleanor a kiss and standing up.

"Alright." Harry sighed slightly moving you aside and then giving you a light kiss on your forhead.

" See you soon, Love." said Harry while Louis pushed him out the door.

"You two are seriously the cutest, almost like you were meant for each other! What's your guy's secret." Eleanor said while she sat next to you.

"Haha, thanks El. Well I think love, trust, and communication is definitely three big keys for me and Harry." You said while sitting cross legged on the couch which was occupied by Harry.

"You and Louis seem like your doing good as well."

"Yea, but not as much as you and Harry! " Eleanor said frowning a bit.

" Awe, nonsense El! Louis loves you and he always has for the last four years. Don't let the fans get to you or anyone tell you different" You said while pulling Eleanor into a hug.

" Your right (Y/N), thank you." Eleanor said while wiping away a small tear.

"Awe, no problem! If it makes you feel any better Elouner is my OTP." You said smiling.

" Haha! You two are my OTP as well!" Eleanor said laughing. You two spent the rest of the afternoon just talking and doing what every other girl does with their bestie.

________________________

Ok so 'Couple advice' will involve Zerrie and Sophium as well.