chapter 6

When the girls went to their room. Jazzlyen looked at rose .
Jazz: what rose ... What are you talking about? As she looked at her confused.
Rose: jazz remember does dreams you keep having of what your family is like , like how I found out that I was born with a twin sister.
Jazz:ya
Rose:we, Jake could be your twin. Thank about it, name five tings you have in common with him.
Jazz:ok, 1. We love to skate board,2. We have the same birthday,3.we look alike,4.we are the age,5.and I feel like we have a special twin bond.
Rose:A twin bond?
Jazz: you know how some twins have special powers, like feel each other pain or know what each other are thinking.I know what he thinking.
Rose:jazz I'll help you find your real family.
Jazz: what really,oh rose thank you as she hugged her.
Rose: don't thank me yet jazz,let's start by asking Jake if is parents ever told him about having a twin sister.
Jazz:how, headmaster would never
Rose:jazz, headmaster won't know
Jazz: how
Rose showed her the dream bracelet in her  drawer .
Jazz: were you get that?
Rose: Jake gave it me so we  can talk to each other in our dreams.
Jazz: what?
Rose: this is a  dream bracelet Jack has one to.
Jazz: so you can talk to him for me
Rose:yep well it's late we should get to sleep ( rose puts on her bracelet and her and Jazzlyen get ready for bed ) I tell you what he says tomorrow ok
Jazz:ok, goodnight
Rose: goodnight