Sierra noticed that as Derek passed her sister, his hand had gently pressed against her back, like Jemma meant something to him. Sierra physically shook her head to keep herself from getting even more confused and, with the help of Stiles, stood up from the table.

Scott said goodbye to his friends, promising to talk more later, before he left with Derek.

"And then there were four," Stiles joked, trying to lift the heavy atmosphere.

Successful, Jemma and Deaton cracked grins and Sierra chuckled, leaning on him for support.

She was still unsure of why she had passed out, but was too tired now to ask anymore questions.

"Can Stiles drive me home?" Sierra asked Jemma. "I'll go straight home to rest, I promise, but we have to talk, just the two of us."

Stiles swallowed hard, his mind once again going wild. What did they need to talk about?

"Only if you go straight home," Jemma echoed Sierra smiled, which caused Stiles to nod his head in confirmation.

"I promise."

The two passed Deaton on their way out, thanking him for everything he had done to help them that night. He smiled kindly in reply, assuring them it was no problem.

Jemma hung back, claiming she needed to catch up with the veterinarian.

Soon it was just Sierra and Stiles in the jeep, driving along the dark roads with only the headlights to show which way they were going.

"What did you need to talk about?" Stiles asked, slightly nervous. He hated the way his anxiety spiked whenever he knew Sierra wanted to talk about something serious; he was never good at those kind of discussions. He was the sarcastic light-hearted one who annoyed everyone; he didn't know how to settle down and be emotional.

"Lots of things," Sierra replied vaguely with a small sigh, leaning her head back in the front seat. "First I just wanted to know if you were okay."

Confused, Stiles quickly glanced at her before focusing his gaze on the road. "Me?" he asked in disbelief. "I should be asking you that, Si. You almost died, again, but this time I don't even know why."

"And there's time to figure it out," Sierra answered wisely, not letting her original idea drop. "After what happened between you and your dad, and then our little squabble...I just want to make sure you're alright."

Stiles smirked slightly, raising an eyebrow at her words. "Squabble?"

Sierra rolled her blue eyes playfully, "Oh shut up, you know what I mean."

Stiles cleared his throat and adjusted his grip on the steering wheel, knowing it was best to tell her the truth. Even if he lied, she'd find a way to figure it out eventually.

"I guess...I could be better," he stated first honestly. "I never meant to put my dad in that kind of position, you know? I was just thinking of helping Jackson, but it never occurred to me that by saving him, I'd be getting my dad fired."

Sierra didn't reply, knowing he wasn't finished. He was grateful to have someone like her; she knew exactly when to speak and when to just listen.

"Then there was our fight," he switched topics, referring back to when he snapped at her. "Though, I really don't want to call it that considering I was the only one at fault. You were just trying to help, and I let my inner frustration come out and snap at you." Not taking his eyes off the road, he rested his hand on her knee as a small gesture of apology. "I'm sorry, Si."

Sierra grabbed his hand and held it in her lap, smiling at him. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I did that to you, too, remember? We're only human, Sti. We get angry sometimes, and that's okay. I mean, you had to take it out on somebody, but I'm glad you felt safe enough to take it out on me."